SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

One of the Xmas packs is not included in the pass. You need to buy it separately
I did just say "I've even purchased and installed it", but still no Wellington Station Wagon.

Is there some kind of delay before it fully installs into the game, cos Epic is not saying I need to wait. There's no install bar or anything.

Ive had the other Christmas DLC installed for a few days now too, but none of that stuff has appeared in my game yet either.

So I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
I did just say "I've even purchased and installed it"
I'm sorry, I didn't notice that.

If you don't have any items then it's a bug (many people has the same problem). I got the free xmas pack and I also don't have any items.

They force you to pay extra for a DLC that's excluded from the pass and the shit doesn't even work. Deep Silver is such a great company...

Deep Silver is such a great company...
Well, luckily we don't have to worry about that anymore.

But they really need to get this shit fixed.

The Wellington was a Saints Row 2 classic... And when I found the crashed one in the desert in the reboot, I studied it for ages.

It was a Samedi Gang Vehicle, it was Mark Gabby's vehicle, it was a b**** to find on the Chop Shop list if you didn't already own one or already defeated the Samedi. Not to mention the customization options it had... I hope the reboot version has just as many.

Deep Silver is shit for forcing Volition to charge for christmas stuff, if they were behind it that is, but you would think that Volition would ensure that the dlc would register at the very least. Jeez.

Deep Silver is shit for forcing Volition to charge for christmas stuff, if they were behind it that is, but you would think that Volition would ensure that the dlc would register at the very least. Jeez.
All I know is, I want my Wellington... But preferably without the tacky plastic tree mounted on the roof.

That was the one bad thing about the Compton and Topher returning to SRIV, you couldn't remove all the Christmas decorations and just have the normal vehicles.

1671558776549.png

There's an update. I hope the fixed the Xmas DLCs not apearing in the game problem

Back