Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I mean the radio station in SR2 where you pick songs from the game and play them on your own custom station. Id like to play songs from my station on the main menu.

Sorry dude, I don't know if that is possible either.

Uploaded in the OP!

Alright, so here are my reflections:
  • New times of day are great. :D
  • I like new textures (especially those brown railroad tracks) but there are very few of them at this point. Can't wait for more! :)
  • I think I'll stay with original Saints Row 2 THQ and Volition logos. They look cooler in my opinion.
  • I like those Saints Row 1 videos in the background, they're much better than those golden ones from the original game.
  • I don't like this "Saints Row Texture Pack for Saints Row 2" subtitle on the GameSpy screen, to be honest, but this Fleur De Lis looks OK.
  • About new Gentlemen of the Row screen, Volition logo looks a bit flattened but besides that it's good.
  • This purple Saints Row 2 logo is cool. :cool:
Also, I have a tiny personal request - could you remove this black background from option box in the main menu for me? I always had this IdolNinja's mod to get rid of it but it collides with your purple Saints Row 2 logo, it'd be awesome to have them both. Thanks in advance. :)
2016-02-24_00001.jpg

EDIT: I also noticed that this smoke effect in pause menu is denser and goes much faster than originally... Was it like that in Saints Row 1? It looks much darker too.
2016-02-24_00002.jpg

Last edited:
  • New times of day are great. :D
  • I like new textures (especially those brown railroad tracks) but there are very few of them at this point. Can't wait for more! :)
  • I think I'll stay with original Saints Row 2 THQ and Volition logos. They look cooler in my opinion.
  • I like those Saints Row 1 videos in the background, they're much better than those golden ones from the original game.
  • I don't like this "Saints Row Texture Pack for Saints Row 2" subtitle on the GameSpy screen, to be honest, but this Fleur De Lis looks OK.
  • About new Gentlemen of the Row screen, Volition logo looks a bit flattened but besides that it's good.
  • This purple Saints Row 2 logo is cool. :cool:
Also, I have a tiny personal request - could you remove this black background from option box in the main menu for me? I always had this IdolNinja's mod to get rid of it but it collides with your purple Saints Row 2 logo, it'd be awesome to have them both. Thanks in advance. :)
View attachment 13190

EDIT: I also noticed that this smoke effect in pause menu is denser and goes much faster than originally... Was it like that in Saints Row 1? It looks much darker too.
View attachment 13191

I will give a shot & see what happens with that black background. The pause menu with that smoke effect isn't in the original game, it's from the "interface-backend.g_peg_pc and "interface-backend.peg_pc" files. It also removes the red from the screen when you get smoked or get killed in game ;) .

View attachment 13190

Do this look better? I think it does ;)
SR2_pc 2016-02-24 16-52-45-42.png

Attachments

• ui_mainmenu.g_peg_pc
    3.8 MB · Views: 659
  • ui_mainmenu.peg_pc
    92 bytes · Views: 632
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back