Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Saints Row logo is a bit cut up at the bottom and and quite constricted comparing to this 2... I think it'd be better to leave original GotR Saints Row 2 logo if there's no way to change that.

Do this one look better to you? I managed to keep the original logo and the Golden Wings too :) I noticed that "2" needs to be moved over to the left just a lil bit.
SR2_pc 2016-02-17 12-41-11-82.png

Do this one look better to you? I managed to keep the original logo and the Golden Wings too :) I noticed that "2" needs to be moved over to the left just a lil bit.
View attachment 12932
It looks better with wings but it's still a bit cut up at the bottom and strangely constricted. I also noticed that Gentlemen of the Row subtitle is a bit cut up as well.
EDIT: I mean, comparing to this one:
latest

The menu texture extracted is transparent therefore I had trouble removing the white areas along with the faded area so I decided to keep the original SR2 logo with a few modifications ;)

Here's the new screens:

THQ is back on startup:
SR2_pc 2016-02-17 15-24-49-35.png

The Volition Logo from the first game:
SR2_pc 2016-02-17 15-24-53-29.png

The Gamespy screen redone:
SR2_pc 2016-02-17 15-24-59-02.png

And the updated GoTR screen:
SR2_pc 2016-02-17 15-25-03-32.png

The New Menu:

SR2_pc 2016-02-17 15-25-11-65.png

The menu texture extracted is transparent therefore I had trouble removing the white areas along with the faded area so I decided to keep the original SR2 logo with a few modifications ;)

Here's the new screens:

THQ is back on startup:
View attachment 12955

View attachment 12956

View attachment 12957

View attachment 12958

The New Menu:

View attachment 12959
Looks cool, can't wait! :D

So this mod replaces SR2s main menu background with saints row 1s, it looks pretty cool.
I have some suggestions for this mod:

Could you replace the main menu's songs with my radio.

Instead of having saints row 1's background you could have the SR2 version of those pictures ex: instead of sr1's church have sr2's ultor church.

Here's the new screens:

THQ is back on startup:
View attachment 12955

View attachment 12956

View attachment 12957

View attachment 12958

The New Menu:

View attachment 12959
This version is A LOT better :) Main menu screen looks really cool.

So this mod replaces SR2s main menu background with saints row 1s, it looks pretty cool.
I have some suggestions for this mod:

Instead of having saints row 1's background you could have the SR2 version of those pictures ex: instead of sr1's church have sr2's ultor church.

I think that will be impossible because SR had cameras set all across Stilwater, those cameras don't exist on SR2. By the way, the backgrounds are nothing but videos that appear in the Video folder in the Saints Row 2 install directory.

I think that will be impossible because SR had cameras set all across Stilwater, those cameras don't exist on SR2. By the way, the backgrounds are nothing but videos that appear in the Video folder in the Saints Row 2 install directory.

What about playing My radio? Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back