Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i dawnloaded the mod and when i get in the game its just like the same the only thing that changes its the menu and starting screen it dont look the more brighter style of sr1 and i followed the tutorial how to install is this an error of my part or i need something to make the game more brighter?

so i dawnloaded the mod and when i get in the game its just like the same the only thing that changes its the menu and starting screen it dont look the more brighter style of sr1 and i followed the tutorial how to install is this an error of my part or i need something to make the game more brighter?
You're on version 3 well all I can say is go into Options and change your Brightness, that is if your running the game in fullscreen cause the brightness settings only work in fullscreen for some reason dont know.

You're on version 3 well all I can say is go into Options and change your Brightness, that is if your running the game in fullscreen cause the brightness settings only work in fullscreen for some reason dont know.
also textures and the weather are missing on the game the only modified texture that i can see is the philips building other textures are normal textures i compared both texture that u posted and the textures on my game

also textures and the weather are missing on the game the only modified texture that i can see is the philips building other textures are normal textures i compared both texture that u posted and the textures on my game
Can you post screenshots so I can see what's missing?

Can you post screenshots so I can see what's missing?
here take a look another textures are missing but i dont have time to take an screenshot of all of then

Attachments

• sr2 texutre 1.png
    sr2 texutre 1.png
    953 KB · Views: 410
  • sr2 texture 2.png
    sr2 texture 2.png
    748.3 KB · Views: 414
  • sr2 texture 3.png
    sr2 texture 3.png
    965.8 KB · Views: 407
here take a look another textures are missing but i dont have time to take an screenshot of all of then
According to the pictures I don't see any type of a texture pack installed, those are default textures (like the elevated el train track, in my pack, that elevated el train track is supposed to be rusty-brownish), even the grass is suppose to be more greener in my pack.

I have to ask, which version did you try to install? Currently this pack is Version 3.

Either you didn't install pack correctly or you did not follow install directions:

Installation:
1. Use GOTR, Extract and copy all files except for the video folder and the Read Me first file to "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder, then build patch.
2. Then make a backup of the video folder in your Saints Row 2 install directory
(I prefer renaming the folder to "videos.bak").
3. Then extract the video folder into your Saints Row 2 install directory. Then go play!
4. In the Shader folder is a "shaders_pc" file, extract it into the Saints Row 2 install directory.

According to the pictures I don't see any type of a texture pack installed, those are default textures (like the elevated el train track, in my pack, that elevated el train track is supposed to be rusty-brownish), even the grass is suppose to be more greener in my pack.

I have to ask, which version did you try to install? Currently this pack is Version 3.

Either you didn't install pack correctly or you did not follow install directions:

Installation:
1. Use GOTR, Extract and copy all files except for the video folder and the Read Me first file to "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder, then build patch.
2. Then make a backup of the video folder in your Saints Row 2 install directory
(I prefer renaming the folder to "videos.bak").
3. Then extract the video folder into your Saints Row 2 install directory. Then go play!
4. In the Shader folder is a "shaders_pc" file, extract it into the Saints Row 2 install directory.
i dawnloaded the mod just like the tutorial i installed the version 3 of the pack i also tried to install it the masamaru hq texture pack but it just crash i think its an poblem of my saints row 2

I made a comparison between your picture and mine, notice the elevated eltrain track is gray in your pic and it's different in mine, even the sky color is default GoTR color and mine is purple?

Yours:
1.png

Mine:
2.png

Another compare with grass:
Yours:
1.jpg

Mine:
2.jpg

Even the rocks and the water is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back