Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor update: The Saints now control 99% of Stilwater! That's right you heard it here. The Ultor districts withing the game are now in Saints control including the Nuclear island, except for the prison district. ;)

Reactions: F13
Minor update: The Saints now control 99% of Stilwater! That's right you heard it here. The Ultor districts withing the game are now in Saints control including the Nuclear island, except for the prison district. ;)
Well done! I didn't know that was possible.

Well done! I didn't know that was possible.
I didn't know it was possible till I examined the neighborhoods.xtbl file for something else to do with the Moon then I found this written in it "<Owner>Ultor</Owner>" , I changed all entrances of Ultor to "<Owner>Playas</Owner>" and started my save at the Mega Crib Condo in the Ultor district and seen all my homies roaming the streets :D

Reactions: F13
I didn't know it was possible till I examined the neighborhoods.xtbl file for something else to do with the Moon then I found this written in it "<Owner>Ultor</Owner>" , I changed all entrances of Ultor to "<Owner>Playas</Owner>" and started my save at the Mega Crib Condo in the Ultor district and seen all my homies roaming the streets :D
Could you do vice versa to bring rival gangs back?

Neato. Every time I tried that it would crash when I entered the area.

@FusionH2o you should probably backup your save just incase.
I have already. Tried bringing back rival gangs messing with the neighborhoods.xtbl file isn't working at the moment, might have to edit some different files. Other than that I tried to replace <Owner>Brotherhood</Owner> to <Owner>Los Carnales</Owner> it not working.

Neato. Every time I tried that it would crash when I entered the area.
Maybe it was a typo error in the file that made the game crash?

Anyways, if anyone likes to try my neighborhoods.xtbl file in their game you can just put it into the 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder and build! This file will also be in my next version of my texture pack!
Note: Only the Prison district is owned by Police.

Attachments

• neighborhoods.xtbl
    84.7 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
I found a way to make the rain less foggy. I will use it in my next version.

Light Rain:
Nevermind, something either is wrong with this site or all browsers on my pc, it keeps popping up an error saying "The following error occurred: There was a problem uploading your file."

This time I'm on Internet Explorer 11, let's see if I can upload the screenshots of the rain in SR2.

Light Rain:
SR2_pc 2016-10-18 15-21-25-01.png

Heavy Rain:
SR2_pc 2016-10-18 15-21-49-92.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back