Saints Army (24 or 56 Gang members at once)

Discussion in 'Homies & NPCs' started by Methados, Sep 15, 2013.

1. HOLY SHIT

I just tried editing the Mech Suit in reverse and well

2013-09-16_00002.jpg

Edit:
    Not as amazing as I first thought, he has no weapons, and sometimes slides around instead of walking.

Also if a car hits him he falls over and stops moving

2013-09-16_00003.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    Corrodias likes this.
  2. will murderbots work? Would be nice to see a bunch of them fighting for you.

3. There is that Murderbot mod someone else made. So if you have both this mod and that one you should be able to call in an army of Murderbots.

4. Mech suit has left you ! :D:D:D epic !

5. I'll give that a try then, seems like I need to try merging the Past Gang mod with Murderbot ones. Thx anyway.

6. Ya sorry I couldn't help more, but didn't want to make a mod that someone else made.

7. [GoSP] Jon

[GoSP] Jon Screw you all

There was a mod that allowed you to summon all of the homies at once with one call. It may be that the number of seats doesn't matter for some vehicles, and that you could spawn them all in there anyway.

8. I actually used that mod to find out that the shortbus is the vehicle that can hold 8 homies. That mod only calls in 8 characters and it also uses the bus.

If only I could figure out a way to teleport more then 1 then I could make one call brings in like 100 Saints.

9. [GoSP] Jon

[GoSP] Jon Screw you all

I think you're right about the teleport though, it looks like can only do one at a time.

10. Ya, hopefully think of something.

Side note, just did this

2013-09-16_00011.jpg

Best Buds going for a ride
    2013-09-16_00012.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice