Saints Army (24 or 56 Gang members at once)

I tried the teleport but that made it I could only have 1 Saint.

EDIT: Hu, while messing around with the flags I noticed I could turn the player into things.

Tested it with Gat. This is the result

View attachment 5052

HOLY SHIT

I just tried editing the Mech Suit in reverse and well

2013-09-16_00002.jpg

Edit:
Not as amazing as I first thought, he has no weapons, and sometimes slides around instead of walking.

Also if a car hits him he falls over and stops moving

2013-09-16_00003.jpg

Last edited:
There is that Murderbot mod someone else made. So if you have both this mod and that one you should be able to call in an army of Murderbots.
I'll give that a try then, seems like I need to try merging the Past Gang mod with Murderbot ones. Thx anyway.

There was a mod that allowed you to summon all of the homies at once with one call. It may be that the number of seats doesn't matter for some vehicles, and that you could spawn them all in there anyway.

I actually used that mod to find out that the shortbus is the vehicle that can hold 8 homies. That mod only calls in 8 characters and it also uses the bus.

If only I could figure out a way to teleport more then 1 then I could make one call brings in like 100 Saints.

I actually used that mod to find out that the shortbus is the vehicle that can hold 8 homies. That mod only calls in 8 characters and it also uses the bus.

If only I could figure out a way to teleport more then 1 then I could make one call brings in like 100 Saints.
I think you're right about the teleport though, it looks like can only do one at a time.

Back