Saints Army (24 or 56 Gang members at once)

SAINTS ARMY

Saints Army im.png

This mod changes the Saints Back Up call to bring in 8 Saints instead of 4.

But that's not all, there are 3 Saints Back Up calls now. So in total you can call in 24 Saints at one time.

Flood the streets with Saints and bullets.

Saints Army.gif

The downside to this mod is it removes both VeteranChild and Tanya from the Homies list, and if I wanted to add more Saints I would need to remove even more Homies.

UPDATE!
Went ahead and made a bigger version that replaces all homies below Fun Shaundi with the 8 Saints Backup.

With this version you can call in a total of 56 Saints.

Have Fun!

Saints 4.gif

Attachments

• Saints Army.rar
    4.2 KB · Views: 5,999
  • 56 Saints.rar
    4 KB · Views: 8,240
Last edited:
is it possible to increase the health of homies? I love seeing an army of Saints but after 3 minutes of level 3 notoriety fight, there is like a few of them left standing.

lol i like in the gif, the car have all the place but it turn specially for shoot the second saints-swat :D:D

btw, this is cool, but do you know what is the limit of npc can be spawn in total, it can be cool with the past gang spawn mod, but idk if the npc have an limit of number spawn..o_O

lol i like in the gif, the car have all the place but it turn specially for shoot the second saints-swat :D:D

btw, this is cool, but do you know what is the limit of npc can be spawn in total, it can be cool with the past gang spawn mod, but idk if the npc have an limit of number spawn..o_O

I'm not sure on the limit but when I tested this mod on a mission once the area was filled with Zin and Saints I noticed some Saints randomly disappearing when not in my view.

Was still pretty badass watching like 20 Saints shooting down a UFO

You wouldn't actually need them to replace any homies. The homies list can support a good deal more than are actually there.

Really? I tried just adding in a new homie and it didn't show up in the list. Is there something else I need to do other then adding it to the list?

Still a noob to all this, just screwing around with the files and seeing what happens.

Really? I tried just adding in a new homie and it didn't show up in the list. Is there something else I need to do other then adding it to the list?

Still a noob to all this, just screwing around with the files and seeing what happens.
Hoeward added new homies successfully. Download his mod and take a look at his homies.xtbl. I've tried the method and it works beautifully. You can get it here.

EDIT: Is 8 the max you can have per squad?

Hoeward added new homies successfully. Download his mod and take a look at his homies.xtbl. I've tried the method and it works beautifully. You can get it here.

EDIT: Is 8 the max you can have per squad?

Ya, the short bus only carries 8 people. I was hoping to have more then 8 but game crashes when I try 9 or higher.

And I'll need to take a look at that mod and see.

Ya, the short bus only carries 8 people. I was hoping to have more then 8 but game crashes when I try 9 or higher.

And I'll need to take a look at that mod and see.
I tried increasing the number of slots a table entry is allowed to have, but that didn't work either.

If you set the flag <flag>teleport in and out</flag> then you don't need to worry about the limitations of the vehicle.

I tried increasing the number of slots a table entry is allowed to have, but that didn't work either.

If you set the flag <flag>teleport in and out</flag> then you don't need to worry about the limitations of the vehicle.

I tried the teleport but that made it I could only have 1 Saint.

EDIT: Hu, while messing around with the flags I noticed I could turn the player into things.

Tested it with Gat. This is the result

2013-09-16_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Back