Saints Army (24 or 56 Gang members at once)

I'll give that a try then, seems like I need to try merging the Past Gang mod with Murderbot ones. Thx anyway.

Here, I just tried it myself and it is SICK

Love watching that army of Murderbots stomping around.

Only problem is they are kinda low on health. And when one gets its legs blown off it tends to blow up killing all the bots around it.

2013-09-17_00001.jpg

holy crap! That looks awesome! I think I'll just backup the first mod and try out the Murderbot Mod and yours together. That looks fun.

Here, I just tried it myself and it is SICK

Love watching that army of Murderbots stomping around.

Only problem is they are kinda low on health. And when one gets its legs blown off it tends to blow up killing all the bots around it.

View attachment 5104

hey men ! what is that gun ???? it look like the 'merica , but...its not...what's this ? its from an dlc or something ?
"EDIT" = oy ! its ok, i have take the DLC for free on steam ^^didnt knew that, thanks i probably have miss this without your pic .

btw, dat murderbot army should make the game a little too easy with grenade launcher and minigun.
if you can make an little file with the genki girls (the ones with power like in fight club) thats should be cool ^^ , miku have add the sad panda in the mod, but not the angry tiger and kitty , btw with an "real" Genki (with power and all) thats can be crazy lol
nice work ! keep up ! you good in this . ;)

Last edited:
Reminder:
Double-posting is not allowed.
If you'd like to add something further to a thread, and your post is the last one in it, please use the edit button instead of posting a new reply.

Holy Cowlick, I've gotta say that I love all your vids. :)

Holy Cowlick, I've gotta say that I love all your vids. :)
Thanks xD. I owe a lot to both you and this community though, for both the feedback I've received that has helped me improve and actual interesting content to do more than half of my videos on. I'm such a huge fan of what goes on here, that I try to promote the site and the mod creators here as much as I can. As far as youtube goes, I've only really been uploading gaming videos for a month lol, so I still have a lot to learn and a long way to go >.<.

Back