Revamped Car Physics for Sr2

Been using this mod with a friend for co-op play. I do have a question though. How does this mod compare to the kbam handling mod?

Is this an improvement over that?

I use a controller for driving and it's been decent. He uses kbam and has complained a little but he seems to be getting use to it.

Just wondering. I would ask about when the next update is but I'm sure it's when it's done. ;)

This game is a blast. :)
The kbam handling mod included with GoSP does a completely different set of changes, primarily changing torque factors and tire friction iirc.

To answer your other question: There will probably not be more updates for a while unless someone convinces me to get on it. I've got lots of other projects right now.

Can't I convince you?

So should I use GotR Kbam until you finish this then? Or is it already an improvement from that one? Since both can't be used together.

Can't I convince you?

So should I use GotR Kbam until you finish this then? Or is it already an improvement from that one? Since both can't be used together.
I would say mine is better, but I'm an egotist like that. They really don't do the same things at all. Try them both individually and come to a conclusion yourself, I suppose.

Like my corresponding SRTT mod, this removes all angular damping on vehicles.
This means cars can turn, flip, and roll in all their proper glory in a more natural way.

TO INSTALL:
You MUST install this with Gentlemen of the Row. Place the files in the included Zip into
GOTR/optional_mod_stuff/1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE
Then build the patch accordingly.

DO NOT use the kbam handling mod included with GotR if you want this to work!!

NOTE: I am certainly not done with this mod. There are more updates to come, and I'm going to be fixing a lot of bugs and tweaking the handling on cars that have big issues right now (like the Attrazione)

Changelog:
1.0: initial release
1.1: Fixed the Magma being way too sensitive, fixed Hammerhead understeer
Do you have gameplay video of this mod ?

Can't I convince you?

this one is better

You can use them together, kinda of a mess to get used to.
copy everything from "optional_mod_stuff\optional_mods\handling_mod\" to the 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder THEN extract this mod.

this one is better

You can use them together, kinda of a mess to get used to.
copy everything from "optional_mod_stuff\optional_mods\handling_mod\" to the 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder THEN extract this mod.

It doesn't work that way. Whatever files are in that folder simply overwrite the existing ones and take precedence. It doesn't merge files at all.

Yeah I know, but the mod is going to "merge" both mods. Since Jon's mod doesn't cover everything you can use the Inkognito's mod for the rest.

Yeah I know, but the mod is going to "merge" both mods. Since Jon's mod doesn't cover everything you can use the Inkognito's mod for the rest.

So you'd throw Revamped Car Physics for Sr2 in the 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE

Then copy and paste but skip the existing files of the handling_mod so it doesn't write over any of the Revamped Car Physics for Sr2 files but adds the missing ones.

Maybe replace the Vans including the minivan from the handling_mod since they aren't done yet for Revamped Car Physics yet.

Last edited:
Which merging the two mods can offer what you have completed so far and still make the other vehicles you haven't gotten to yet handle well too. ;)

I tried it & the vans do seem to handle better. It also adds handling for the Bikes too.

Last edited:
Back