Revamped Car Physics for Sr2

Jon, did you tweaked Gat's car as well? I can't remember the name but that kind of car is really hard to drive. It's not the Stiletto

edit
westbury

Jon, did you tweaked Gat's car as well? I can't remember the name but that kind of car is really hard to drive. It's not the Stiletto

edit
westbury

Isn't the Westbury a van? Yes, I tweaked all the cars in the game files. The vans are pretty difficult to drive and I'm looking in to why that is.

I'm about to give this mod a try.
First a question as it is not clear to me. Do I put all the XTBL files from your mod
directly in IdolNinja's Gentlemen of the Row directory 1-modders-put-your-own-personal-mods-here directory
or do I create a Subdirectory under that one and place the xtbls in a directory under 1-modders-put.... directory?

Next a comment /suggestion/request.
In the future please include a readme and or instructions.txt file in any mod you upload. Hopefully named appropriatly to your mod.
Reason I say is not always does one have access to the net or a board can go down years later. As a old guy here I can cite
many sad stories of game mods from games past that failed to include instructions in the mod archive itself, leaving gamers at a loss
that do not have access to the original post. I tend to keep mods around on my local system and it frustrates me when I have
to go find whatever site it is I found it on to find a post, that hopefully still exists, explaining what the mod is and how to install , blah blah blah,
just like in your OP!

Thanks, I'm going to give this a whirl, hopefully I'm guessing right and will just dump the xtbls in that directory then run ninjas mod compile
tool again.

I am looking forward to seeing if the cars handle better. I just did a mission involving a wrecker and having to tow a vehicle. God that was
a nightmare!

Been using this mod with a friend for co-op play. I do have a question though. How does this mod compare to the kbam handling mod?

Is this an improvement over that?

I use a controller for driving and it's been decent. He uses kbam and has complained a little but he seems to be getting use to it.

Just wondering. I would ask about when the next update is but I'm sure it's when it's done. ;)

This game is a blast. :)

Back