Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

I know this an old thread, but i'm having issues with the cheats and save game files using this mod. It was working just fine with cheats enabled earlier today, i was getting achievements and the game was saving on its own until i started the game back up a few hours later. Now it's flagging that i'm using cheats when i save a game manually, also it will not save games automatically anymore with the same saved game file. Also, i have missions that i've finished popping back up in my phone as available mission? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi I'm just wondering about the no hud cheat, is there anyway to make a cheat that removes all of the hud apart from your gun reticle as using a sniper doesn't look that good when there is no sniper hud lol , if this isn't possible then it Will be fine (or if anything maybe just a no minimap mod / no minimap cheat)

Hi I'm just wondering about the no hud cheat, is there anyway to make a cheat that removes all of the hud apart from your gun reticle as using a sniper doesn't look that good when there is no sniper hud lol , if this isn't possible then it Will be fine (or if anything maybe just a no minimap mod / no minimap cheat)

It's an all or nothing kind of thing with the cheat. There's no way to tweak it.

Ok thanks for clearing it up , I just realised that with the realism mod installed it sort of does what I wanted with the minimal anyways (removes all red dots so cant see were enemies are ...perfect for zombie mods lol)

I'm having problems with the giveball command. I added the death orb, or death ball mod that you put out, and the cheat is there, but whenever the cheat is pressed, it does not appear in the garage. My second choice was the GoS mod. Also, If I run it without the death orb mod, it still runs down the map. Everything else seems to work fine though, good work!

I'm having problems with the giveball command. I added the death orb, or death ball mod that you put out, and the cheat is there, but whenever the cheat is pressed, it does not appear in the garage. My second choice was the GoS mod. Also, If I run it without the death orb mod, it still runs down the map. Everything else seems to work fine though, good work!

It's a plane. It should be in the airport hangar.

what about the MS01 variant of the Eagle? According to Saints row Wiki it should be a Stilwater SWAT variant used in "When Good Heists Go Bad"

Last edited:
Back