Post Your Saints Row Art

D

Deleted member 191824

I had to change the title because I thought it would be cool if people wanted to share their Saints Row artwork on this post. It could be in any art form like 3d 2d digital traditional even the ancient underrated stick figure medium. Mods can count too since it's basically an art itself! J.Gat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You captured light and shadow extremely well. You definitely got her care free personality down!
What software did you use? I've been meaning to get an onscreen tablet thingy...

You captured light and shadow extremely well. You definitely got her care free personality down!
What software did you use? I've been meaning to get an onscreen tablet thingy...
Thanks, I used good ol' Photoshop and the standard circle brushes. Can recommend getting an onscreen thingy - bought a 22 inch XP-Pen artist display for a fraction of the Wacom Cintiq's price and never looked back.

Thanks, I used good ol' Photoshop and the standard circle brushes. Can recommend getting an onscreen thingy - bought a 22 inch XP-Pen artist display for a fraction of the Wacom Cintiq's price and never looked back.
Thank you! I've been studying traditional/cell animation, because ever since I was a kid I wanted to show people the characters and worlds I molded and
developed into something that I hold dear... I just had to find the right tools to do it with. Even though I can't and won't animate right away, It'll be good
practice for me, so again thank you! Keep drawing too, you have an eye for color and light, and most people don't have that.

Back