1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Your Saints Row Art

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by afrorobot_815, Jan 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I had to change the title because I thought it would be cool if people wanted to share their Saints Row artwork on this post. It could be in any art form like 3d 2d digital traditional even the ancient underrated stick figure medium. Mods can count too since it's basically an art itself! J.Gat.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. pretty neat stuff

afrorobot_815 likes this.
  3. Thanks dude!

4. Johnny Gat.jpg
    I like this one better

Fan of Saints likes this.
  5. flow754

flow754 Modding patch tester

shaundi_portrait_bw.png
    Did a quick fun Shaundi painting :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  6. flow754

shaundi_portrait_col.png
    Went ahead and colored it. Not sure if it's an improvement tho...
    EDIT: I realized the colored version was missing a lot of the depth I had in the B/W one, so I multiplied the two and made some final adjustments. I'll call it done now :)
    shaundi_portrait_col.png

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  7. You captured light and shadow extremely well. You definitely got her care free personality down!
    What software did you use? I've been meaning to get an onscreen tablet thingy...

8. flow754

Thanks, I used good ol' Photoshop and the standard circle brushes. Can recommend getting an onscreen thingy - bought a 22 inch XP-Pen artist display for a fraction of the Wacom Cintiq's price and never looked back.

Fan of Saints and afrorobot_815 like this.
  9. Thank you! I've been studying traditional/cell animation, because ever since I was a kid I wanted to show people the characters and worlds I molded and
    developed into something that I hold dear... I just had to find the right tools to do it with. Even though I can't and won't animate right away, It'll be good
    practice for me, so again thank you! Keep drawing too, you have an eye for color and light, and most people don't have that.

Fan of Saints, flow754 and Admixon like this.
  10. One of my favorite characters of all time...

Oleg.jpg

Fan of Saints, flow754 and MLVNRT like this.