Post Your Saints Row Art

I have a dilemma on my hands... I've been messing around with this drawing tablet,
and I wanted to do something Saints Row related. So at first I wanted to paint Shaundi,
but then I wanted to paint Lin. I've always liked Lin more than Shaundi as a character (I'm so sorry:(),
but Shaundi just has that certain charm about her you know? It's not that serious, but I thought it was
funny that I'm struggling with this. I'll paint one of them either way.
I was also wondering if anyone here wanted to see they're favorite Saints Row character drawn on this thread.
It's been a while since I went all out, and I thought it might be fun! flow754's artwork of Shaundi inspired me
to work with a tablet again, so I'm all hyped up now:D. Like I said be for if anyone just wants to share a drawing,
doodle, 3d render, whatever, I'd love seeing it!

I should probably stop typing now... bye!

First part done.

Shaundi - Copy (2).jpg

I decided to start all over and make her look like she SR2 Shaundi transforming into SR3's. :D

SRShaudi.jpg

Thought it would be fun to recreate the yacht meeting from the first game.
"Between Villains"

I

ideals.png

II

ideals.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a Wacom "Intuos" or something like that. I'm still getting used to drawing on it lol.
I want to get one for me, because sometimes I want to make a more "precise drawing" that I can't do on paper (I do mostly free-hand on-paper cartoons) but doing it with a mouse is a horror, nothing that I can't find a fix or get used to, but I really want to have the right tools for the job.

Back