Player Character Texture Mods

Love this mod. Are there plans to continue making tat replacements? The ones in the vanilla game just don't make sense (who want to tat cakes or frogs on their skin???)

I meant as in the third, sorry. There are some face paints accessable via Image as Designed, there face, entire face, and there is a leopard looks. I'd like to know if such could be made only with a common cat look (no spots and colour, only lines)... Sorry if I ask stupid things.

Here you go,

9th entry: mod to modify the look of the Makeup - Entire Face - Leopard Print to give it a catty look, instead of the full leopard look.

I basically took the Leopard Print look and kept just the nose, mouth and eyes area. I added some stripes to complete the look.

There are two versions of this mod: black lines and colorizable lines.

The colorization version has been made possible by modifying the file Customization_Composition.xtbl. In that file, in the section named "face_makeup_cat", the flag <Flag>Colorizable</Flag> has been added in the <Flags> subsection. So if you already have this file modified from another mod, you can easily update it by adding the <Flag>Colorizable</Flag> in the place I described.

And to answer Klem37, I am likely to replace other tattoos eventually, but just a few from time to time.

Cat Face.jpg

Attachments

• SR3_FaceMakeup_Cat_ModV1.7z
    75.4 KB · Views: 663
  • SR3_FaceMakeup_Cat_ModV1Colorizable.7z
    86.2 KB · Views: 693
10th entry: mod to modify the look of the Cyber Saint Costume

Recoloring of the diffuse texture, to give it a matrix-like general look.

This mod does modify the look of the costume for both sexes, and does require an update to the file customize_item.asm_pc instead of customize_player.asm_pc

cybersaint matrixlike.jpg

Attachments

• SR3_CyberAvatar_Costume_ModV1.7z
    762.1 KB · Views: 759
Loving the Matrix look. :D

11th entry: Genki Bra !

This is actually not a mod of a bra but rather a variation on the Three Count Top piece of clothe. This is really the best to get high quality results regarding chest mods. I will possibly adapt it to an actual bra later on.

This is a first version and I am not too happy with the look of the 'straps' because of the aliasing and the actual placement of the straps. But still, the overall result is fun.

You can customize the look by selecting only the first of the three colors that will have an effect. A white color is suggested to get the Genki coloring. Anything darker will not look good.

Genki Bra.jpg

Attachments

• SR3_ThreeCountTop_Variation_GenkiBraV1.7z
    165.7 KB · Views: 884
Here you go,

9th entry: mod to modify the look of the Makeup - Entire Face - Leopard Print to give it a catty look, instead of the full leopard look.

I basically took the Leopard Print look and kept just the nose, mouth and eyes area. I added some stripes to complete the look.

There are two versions of this mod: black lines and colorizable lines.

The colorization version has been made possible by modifying the file Customization_Composition.xtbl. In that file, in the section named "face_makeup_cat", the flag <Flag>Colorizable</Flag> has been added in the <Flags> subsection. So if you already have this file modified from another mod, you can easily update it by adding the <Flag>Colorizable</Flag> in the place I described.

And to answer Klem37, I am likely to replace other tattoos eventually, but just a few from time to time.

View attachment 1672

Is there a way to make cheetah spot or tiger stripe tattoos?

I know there's a skin for it, but I'd rather see me a golden cheetah girl!

Does there exist such tattoos?

Back