Player Character Texture Mods

6th entry: mod to modify the look of the entire chest AND left arm tattoo "Ninja Wrap" to give it a Decker Babe look

It is strongly advised to have all the texture replacements, since they share the same texture file in memory.

I know, the sword wielding arm is quite long. I had to shorten both arms of the original picture, which can be found here:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/concept-artwork-screens-etc.616/

I did leave the sword wielding arm a little too long because I liked the positions of both the body and the sword... I had to modify the angle of the other arm because else, on the arm tattoo, that arm was incredibly long due to a texture stretching isssue.

Thanks to Shaundifan80 for this nice decker babe picture, in the thread Concept artwork!

tattoo decker babe.jpg

Attachments

• SR3_TattooLeftArm_7_and_10_DeckerBabeV1.7z
    63.7 KB · Views: 794
7th entry: mod to modify the look of the entire back tattoo "Peace from Within" to give it a Fairy look

Those back tattoos that cross the midline of the back are so annoying to edit... You basically have got to position the two halves in just the right way. I was still not done with this mod but stopped at that result, which I felt was pretty good looking.

tattoo fairy.jpg

Attachments

• SR3_TattooLowBack_7_FairyV1.7z
    56.1 KB · Views: 999
8th entry: mod to modify the look of the entire chest ,right arm and right leg tattoo "Caught in the Web" to give it a Swirly Roses look

It is strongly advised to have all the texture replacements, since they share the same texture file in memory.

I am not too thrilled with this mod, the look is a little too much 'muddy'. I guess I'll try to make it look better eventually.

tattoo swirly roses.jpg

Attachments

• SR3_TattooRightArm_6_and_11_and_17_SwirlyRosesV1.7z
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,109
These look nice. :)
May I ask if there could be a feline-like "face paint" like the cheetah one in the original; except for being colourable? :)

They look very good actually! Much, much better than vanilla ones, imo. Hopefully you have more of tatoos/clothing coming? :)

Thanks! More tattoos are likely, but I'll be taking a break from them and switch gears on something else for a little while. Some clothing might be the next thing, or something else, I am not too sure, lol.

These look nice. :)
May I ask if there could be a feline-like "face paint" like the cheetah one in the original; except for being colourable? :)

You mean in the first Saints Row? I only have the Third, so I am not too sure of the precise look you are talking about. I did a quick search but found nothing. Do you have a screen capture of a closeup of the face with that face paint?

I meant as in the third, sorry. There are some face paints accessable via Image as Designed, there face, entire face, and there is a leopard looks. I'd like to know if such could be made only with a common cat look (no spots and colour, only lines)... Sorry if I ask stupid things.

Actually that's a pretty nice request you got there.
And gameqube, you, sir, are awesome.

I meant as in the third, sorry. There are some face paints accessable via Image as Designed, there face, entire face, and there is a leopard looks. I'd like to know if such could be made only with a common cat look (no spots and colour, only lines)... Sorry if I ask stupid things.

I see. The idea of a face look with some cat lines is interesting. I will surely at least try something of the kind in one of my next mod projects.

Actually that's a pretty nice request you got there.
And gameqube, you, sir, are awesome.

Thanks!

Thank you very much. :) Your mod itself works fabulously as well, I tried it and love some of these. I visited the tattoo shop for the first time and left with leaving money there. :)
Also, thank you on doing such for us. :)

Back