Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! You should label this as "Past Gangs Spawning Mod *BETA*" and put it in releases. More people will give feedback there, at least.

This is amazing. Gangs are spawning where they're supposed to (as far as I'm aware, Brotherhood and SOS are at/around Port Pryor, but they're good). Just got in an AWESOME gunfight with the Vice Kings at the airport. I can't wait to see what an update brings-- better yet, when the full thing is out!

Best of luck to you, love this mod so far!

EDIT: If at all possible, for the Police & Military version, could you have the 50s cops spawn in the 50s Police Cars?

Really looking forward to Volition patching and fixing the current weapons bug so I can try this out. Nice work!

Are Luchadores in the game or something, or is it just a chance occurrence to see a black/green truck with the star on top? I keep seeing their colors spawning on a few of the gang vehicles here and there; it wasn't driven by a gang member, just a regular person. TK'd it up to a rooftop since he wouldn't stay still for a photo op... he was being a total baby about it and bailed out. >:

EDIT: I'm also noticing that with the Police & Military mod the ZPD-style cops are riding in the back driver-seat of the SR3-era Police Cars. Dunno if it has to be that way or whatevers, just tossing it out there.

Attachments

• 206420_2013-08-27_00002.png
    206420_2013-08-27_00002.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 643
This is amazing. Gangs are spawning where they're supposed to (as far as I'm aware, Brotherhood and SOS are at/around Port Pryor, but they're good). Just got in an AWESOME gunfight with the Vice Kings at the airport. I can't wait to see what an update brings-- better yet, when the full thing is out!

Best of luck to you, love this mod so far!
Thank you!!! I'll promise the full thing will be awesome! :D
EDIT: If at all possible, for the Police & Military version, could you have the 50s cops spawn in the 50s Police Cars?
I guess so, but I'm quite close to the character limit, and I even wanted to add the deckers...

Really looking forward to Volition patching and fixing the current weapons bug so I can try this out. Nice work!
The good old wicked awesome shit like I made with my new enemies mod in SR:TT, only with gangs from the past, and incomplete yet, and maybe less wicked...
Or maybe I'll make a version for that.

Are Luchadores in the game or something, or is it just a chance occurrence to see a black/green truck with the star on top? I keep seeing their colors spawning on a few of the gang vehicles here and there; it wasn't driven by a gang member, just a regular person. TK'd it up to a rooftop since he wouldn't stay still for a photo op... he was being a total baby about it and bailed out. >:
That simply is because those gang decals are included in the Fully_Customizable variants of the cars.
EDIT: I'm also noticing that with the Police & Military mod the ZPD-style cops are riding in the back driver-seat of the SR3-era Police Cars. Dunno if it has to be that way or whatevers, just tossing it out there.
Was purely on purpose, so you'll fight the SRIV cops and the SR:TT cops. And in further releases maybe even pleasant cops (1950's).

This mod is great. I'm loving the variety of the traffic. I've seen the Zero Saints 30 insurgent trucks in traffic and I'd never seen those before. I'm having a blast fighting cops and gangs as opposed to those big alien turrets and guys with the CID shields over and over again.
I noticed 2 things though, one thing i've noticed, and I'm not sure if it's because of this mod or just because of the latest patch that seems to have broke the game, is that the turret for the Challenger tank used by the military no longer rotates. The other thing is that the Gunslinger cop car acts really strange when you try to enter it after the cop gets out of it, When I press the Y button to enter the car, my character will walk away from the car in a random direction for several seconds, and then suddenly warp into the car, and sometimes the cops will warp somewhere random when exiting instead of actually opening the door to get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back