Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
It warms my heart to see Ronin patrols again.

BTW this might be a longshot but any chance of STAG patrols, or are they gone from the data?

It warms my heart to see Ronin patrols again.

BTW this might be a longshot but any chance of STAG patrols, or are they gone from the data?
Lucky for you they're still in the character list. ;)
EDIT: beaten by hoeward. :D

With this mod I'm going to make the past enemy gangs that have characters and cars, spawn in the city.
The Morningstars will spawn in the Downtown area,
The Brotherhood will spawn in Carver Island (Southwest),
The Ronin will take Stanfield (Northwest),
The Vice Kings will cruise in New Colvin (Northeast).

This mod will also:
- spawn customized cars more frequently,
- make gang colors selectable when customizing your own cars (I doubt that that's nessecary as you can aswell just supersprint/jump, but still as a nice add),
- make the pacemaker police car spawn standard,
- make the new exotic peacemaker spawn on higher notoriety,
- make the other cars with a saints variant spawning,

These I like and would use in a heart beat.

- and change car engine sounds to something more fitting.
- (if possible yet) make the people from 50's SteelPort Spawn.
-*ADDED: (it's like the Genki Concept) reward peds, like Cyrus Temple, he won't spawn often but when he does and you kill that motherfucker you'll get a big reward!

These I don't, at all. I mean no offense but those last few changes right there will make me never use this unless they are released separately as optional.

Awesome! Download soon hopefully! Also any chance to replace the ZPD cops with 50s cops, they are much better and remind me of SR2 cops.

For stuff like this, i'd rather see files that make it optional to replace the ZPD cops. Seeing as I love this mods idea and I like the ZPD a lot more than the other cops.
Also, will gangs still appear even if you've taken over the whole city? I didn't like that the gang presence in SR3 was almost gone when you did everything.

For stuff like this, i'd rather see files that make it optional to replace the ZPD cops. Seeing as I love this mods idea and I like the ZPD a lot more than the other cops.
Also, will gangs still appear even if you've taken over the whole city? I didn't like that the gang presence in SR3 was almost gone when you did everything.
Gangs will still spawn after city takeover and they'll fill the streets.

Now with 100% chance that the gangs shoot on you!!!! Sometimes you don't even have to do anything to make them shoot!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back