OUTDATED: Fixed Penetrator and Rectifier Customisation & hide duplicate dubstep gun in latest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you make sure you copied the alternate ASM to the root directory? I was encountering the same problem but that's because I forgot to do that.

I'm experiencing the same problem as well. I initially thought it was because I was using a glitched save, but I couldn't even pull up the main Friendly Fire menu when I started a completely new game post-patch. I'm using the Customize Any Vehicle mod, so I downloaded and installed the compatibility file from this thread, but no dice. I'm not using any mods that change the weapons or Friendly Fire, by the way.

I can't seem to access the Weapons Cache, it is loading infinitely. I use that wardrobe colour changer as well so I downloaded that necessary ASM file.
same here store and cache load forever
I did, and the same thing happens to me.
I'm experiencing the same problem as well. I initially thought it was because I was using a glitched save, but I couldn't even pull up the main Friendly Fire menu when I started a completely new game post-patch. I'm using the Customize Any Vehicle mod, so I downloaded and installed the compatibility file from this thread, but no dice. I'm not using any mods that change the weapons or Friendly Fire, by the way.

This looks like your ASMs aren't right.

I'm going to write a GUI tool to automatically fix ASMs for multiple mods later today to make this easier for everyone.

Is the duplicate dubstep gun actually a bug? On my two post-story characters I have two guns which play different songs: The "regular" Keith David one and the "drop the bass" Kinzie one. If they are duplicating before you get the Kinzie version then that would be a bug, but there are two different guns that look the same in your inventory, but are different when you equip them.

Is the duplicate dubstep gun actually a bug? On my two post-story characters I have two guns which play different songs: The "regular" Keith David one and the "drop the bass" Kinzie one. If they are duplicating before you get the Kinzie version then that would be a bug, but there are two different guns that look the same in your inventory, but are different when you equip them.
vantee: it's a mission only variant - yes, it's a bug.

Try using just V1.
I did use just V1. Could it be that it's not working because I don't have the DLC for the Rectifier? I'm also about to try the tool you mentioned.
EDIT: IT WORKS! Just installed your tools, ran that one, and BAM no infini-load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back