1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OUTDATED: Fixed Penetrator and Rectifier Customisation & hide duplicate dubstep gun in latest patch

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Minimaul, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

THIS MOD IS NO LONGER REQUIRED.

Some extraneous changes to the game and weapon_costumes.xtbl have broken customisation on the Penetrator and Rectifier.

This weapon_costumes.xtbl fixes this and restores customisation for me and IdolNinja.

2013-08-30_00002.jpg 206420_screenshots_2013-08-30_00001.jpg

Changelog:
    - V1: Fixes the penetrator and rectifier.
    - V2: Also hides the duplicate dubstep gun

Installation:
    Download "fixed_weapon_customisation_and_hide_duplicate_dubstep_gun_v2.zip" and extract the zip file and copy the contents to your Saints Row IV directory -eg: c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV.

If you're using other mods that use vint_doc_containers.asm_pc, try using ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe from this thread: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/. Just double click it to run.

Notes:
    If you're having issues with V2 and are not too concerned about the duplicate dubstep gun, please try V1 instead.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. Thanks Minimaul ;)

3. This works like a charm!

4. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

Updated to hide the duplicate dubstep gun too.

5. I am missing my dubstep gun. what do?

EDIT: I have earned it, from both pierce's mission and kinzie's mission, so I should have it.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  6. I can't thank you enough.

It's really nice to see someone acting fast, responding to player's troubles, and coming up with actual solutions.

7. Well done, with the latest patch and your fix, the weapons mess is now history ! Thank you.

8. I can't seem to access the Weapons Cache, it is loading infinitely. I use that wardrobe colour changer as well so I downloaded that necessary ASM file.

9. same here store and cache load forever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.