OUTDATED: Fixed Penetrator and Rectifier Customisation & hide duplicate dubstep gun in latest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minimaul

THIS MOD IS NO LONGER REQUIRED.

Some extraneous changes to the game and weapon_costumes.xtbl have broken customisation on the Penetrator and Rectifier.

This weapon_costumes.xtbl fixes this and restores customisation for me and IdolNinja.

2013-08-30_00002.jpg206420_screenshots_2013-08-30_00001.jpg

Changelog:
- V1: Fixes the penetrator and rectifier.
- V2: Also hides the duplicate dubstep gun

Installation:
Download "fixed_weapon_customisation_and_hide_duplicate_dubstep_gun_v2.zip" and extract the zip file and copy the contents to your Saints Row IV directory -eg: c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV.

If you're using other mods that use vint_doc_containers.asm_pc, try using ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe from this thread: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/. Just double click it to run.

Notes:
If you're having issues with V2 and are not too concerned about the duplicate dubstep gun, please try V1 instead.

Attachments

• fixed_weapon_customisation_v1.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,370
  • fixed_weapon_customisation_and_hide_duplicate_dubstep_gun_v2.zip
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,509
  • ASM for Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer by IdolNinja.zip
    12 KB · Views: 1,081
Last edited by a moderator:
I am missing my dubstep gun. what do?

EDIT: I have earned it, from both pierce's mission and kinzie's mission, so I should have it.

Last edited:
I can't thank you enough.

It's really nice to see someone acting fast, responding to player's troubles, and coming up with actual solutions.

I can't seem to access the Weapons Cache, it is loading infinitely. I use that wardrobe colour changer as well so I downloaded that necessary ASM file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back