Where did you find it?
I can retexture the gravedigger to look like this if you want and have them carry it:p
bandicam 2016-02-17 21-03-01-224.jpg

Right now they run around with an SMG-Storm

I like her idea about a fourth gang. What we could do is edit the files to create a final mission with the Oiran girls ( kind of like murder brawl or a nonstop survival with the girls for so long to retrieve one of the saints). Some kind of final mission against the Oiran gang anyways. Worst comes worst, I replace kill bane with the Oiran head girl and duke it out with her at murder brawl and all the Oiran girls jumping in:p

Well if anyone likes the idea this is our second Oiran girl. Our main one wears mostly black and some pink(tell her from the rest) and she's deadly and sexy and wears the flames. Our second wears mostly pink and and still pretty as can be.
Screenshot7526.jpg
Screenshot8091.jpg
Screenshot41095.jpg
Screenshot41003.jpg

And she spawns with black or brown hair. Our main lady always has the black hair.

I know you may be done the character models but, isn't their any other in-game models you can use for the other two Oiran girls??

I know you may be done the character models but, isn't their any other in-game models you can use for the other two Oiran girls??
I will see what I can do;). So far I just have the 2 oriental looking girls that spawn with different makeup and hair colors. But anything specific possible at this point:). Remember, I'm not the only one working on this:). This is fan of Saints project, I'm just helping. But for now what I have is slightly playable. The girls spawn in tweaked out camaro's, no brutes, triple the headshot multiplier and damage multiplier( so if your not invincible hide behind something:p) and carry smg storm that are tweaked out. So it's a little progress:rolleyes:

Back