Speaking of gangs here's some interesting concept art for the Steelport PD, a Saints Grunt, the Luchadors as well as the Three Way Mission

latest

We see what appears to be Sheriff Deputies\State Police, Security Guards, Riot Cops and Light SWAT officers.

picture156-jpg.13046

Another interesting piece of concept art showing off the mission Three Way, a beta default Male Boss, a Morningstar grunt with a full head of hair, a Luchador in tactical gear, a cut Saints grunt, an armor-less Minigun Brute, an early AR-55, and early version of the Krukov and what appears to be early concepts of Kinzie and Pierce.

bandicam-2016-02-17-21-03-01-224-jpg.12940

An early version of the Hispanic Saints grunt that was used as a placeholder for the cops. We also see this npc using a Tombstone shotgun and an unmarked squad car. (What's rather interesting is that you can edit the spawn settings for the Peacemaker so it spawns without any police decals)
You should visit this thread:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr-tt-beta-build-from-2009.14001/

Hey, let's create Beta Mod for Saints Row: The Third! We could replace Luchadores with Genki Girls and DeWynter sisters, maybe change their textures a bit and replace all names with Oiran. :D
Maybe this will help with a start. I replaced all luchadores with these Oiran girls( ex Morningstar girls) and made the Morningstar an all men gang. these lovely ladies spawn with attrizoine cars, hammerhead and vortex cars. I'm still working on finding the luchadore.tga file to customize the cars. Anyways, this is my minor start and they no longer have brutes, they have hardcore headshot ladies. This is the head girl and i'm still working on texturing the other 2:
Screenshot5872.jpg
Screenshot6731.jpg
Screenshot11717.jpg
Screenshot11904.jpg

They have the Oiran symbol and wear pink and black. I removed the short straps on the legs so that they show the legs better, black and pink hotboots and the pink flame and Oiran symbol on the back.

Maybe this will help with a start. I replaced all luchadores with these Oiran girls( ex Morningstar girls) and made the Morningstar an all men gang. these lovely ladies spawn with attrizoine cars, hammerhead and vortex cars. I'm still working on finding the luchadore.tga file to customize the cars. Anyways, this is my minor start and they no longer have brutes, they have hardcore headshot ladies. This is the head girl and i'm still working on texturing the other 2:
View attachment 13144 View attachment 13145 View attachment 13146 View attachment 13147
They have the Oiran symbol and wear pink and black. I removed the short straps on the legs so that they show the legs better, black and pink hotboots and the pink flame and Oiran symbol on the back.
Hey, that's some great work! :D

Back