NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

I'll be putting a new update soon maybe this weekend, that will merge the latest patch changes with this mod and add the Luchadores back in. I'm a little conflicted as to whether or not they should be in, as SR4 seems to take place in a Steelport where Angel defeats Killbane, so the Luchadores are now defunct. (Check the statue in the 3 count) Bringing them back wouldn't really make sense, but then again what does in SR4?

Verify the game cache files in Steam, replace preload_anims.vpp_pc with the modded one (not as a "(2)" file), and run the Stream2Update program from Minimaul's SR4 tools to make sure your asm_pc files are all compatible.

i replaced it aaaand it still shows the frozen loading bar, now i gotta run the Stream2Update program so i can make my SR4 playable again

Hi Shitface,

Thanks for making this mod - I enjoyed the SR3 version :) I seem to be having an issue with this mod that appears to be similar to others - after the xtbl files are placed in the main SR4 directory and the anims.vpp_pc in the cache, the game loads to the autosave prompt but then crashes to desktop at the main menu screen. I don't have any other mods installed (removed xtbl files, verified game files and updated to the latest Steam version), and have v3 of the mod downloaded. This is also with no saves present in SRIV. Any ideas of what to do?

Thanks
Echo

Hi Shitface,

Thanks for making this mod - I enjoyed the SR3 version :) I seem to be having an issue with this mod that appears to be similar to others - after the xtbl files are placed in the main SR4 directory and the anims.vpp_pc in the cache, the game loads to the autosave prompt but then crashes to desktop at the main menu screen. I don't have any other mods installed (removed xtbl files, verified game files and updated to the latest Steam version), and have v3 of the mod downloaded. This is also with no saves present in SRIV. Any ideas of what to do?

Thanks
Echo

This mod does not work with the latest Steam patch 5 and needs to be updated

Also, please don't sign your posts, as per our forum rules:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/link-forums/forum-rules.30/
Forum Rules said:
DO NOT sign your posts at the end. You are not writing a letter, and we can already see your username when we glance to the left at your account.

Back