NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

I got into a hectic brawl with STAG that ended with my death at a mere 3 star notoriety. Granted, I don't have any health upgrades other than my maxed out health bar, but holy cow I still wasn't expecting that!

btw, can I suggest adding Masako soldiers as a 3 star enemy along with STAG?

STAG TEAM IS HERE HERE HERE finally U ARE MY GOD MAN YOU BROKEN MY LIFE

I understand that your excited, but please stop posting in all caps and at least try to use some proper grammar and punctuation, as per our forum rules:
DO make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability. We understand that some of our user base has English as a second language, but at least try and make an effort; this means capitalizing the first letter of sentences, using punctuation, not substituting numbers instead of letters (2 instead of too,) not posting in all lower or upper case, etc.

You got me. :p

Will this mod affect coop if the other player doesnt have it?
I didn't test it but most surely it will cause some weird bugs. There are two easy ways to avoid that:
  1. Ask your partner to install that mod (recommend).
  2. Uninstall the mod.

Will this mod affect coop if the other player doesnt have it?

Like in SR3, it probably won't cause the game to crash, but you will experience a lot of general weirdness such as your co-op partner not seeing some NPCs and vehicles. I'd highly suggest getting them to just install this mod, because Steelport kind of blows without it.

Last edited:
Back