NOVA SPE MAIN MENU: Clearer looking logo with black designs
SAINTS ROW 2 PROMO PACK: Based on the red and silver promo logo
CRAZY HUD: removes the hud. makes the pause menu see tru and awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the see-through HUD. Nice work.
Thanks. when I was trying to add in a new HUD I failed and this was the result. But I seen this, when testing it out, and I tought it was cool so I left it in anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, forgot to mention this but i tried to add zombie Carlos' blood in as a clothing item. I think I put it in v11 , ill check. I don't think it works well but it should be available at sloppy seconds.

I think there might be a problem with the SR1 sprinting animation? I only tried the "with running" version, but for some reason only the running animation works while sprinting results in a t-pose. It's such a cool find, I'm just dying to try it out.

EDIT: of course I realise what the (obvious) problem was the instant I post this :D I didn't notice the preload_anim you included, sorry!

Last edited:
I think there might be a problem with the SR1 sprinting animation? I only tried the "with running" version, but for some reason only the running animation works while sprinting results in a t-pose. It's such a cool find, I'm just dying to try it out.
It sounds like you didn't put preload anim into the modders folder.

Back