New/improved Weapons & Powers (Inc. 15+ New Weapon Textures)

Can I use the files currently available for download together? If yes, which files should be overwritten with which?

The main_streaming_weapons.asm_pc files of Weapon Camos V 0.1.rar, Weapon Camos Pack 2 V 0.1.rar and Improved Weapons Beta V 0.1.rar conflict with each other. Also, most of the files of Weapon Camos Pack 2 V 0.1.rar and Improved Weapons Beta V 0.1.rar conflict with each other.

I've got a few suggestions for new powers, or rather, elements, if you'd like. Some of these will probably only be able to be created with the SDK, though.

Blast - Gravity
Visually, it's the same bluish non-elemental concussive blast that super-powered homies use. It levitates enemies in the same way that the gravity element for stomp does.

Blast - Lightning
A blast that electrifies its target, causing bolts to shoot out and strike nearby targets.

Blast -Rock
A high-powered blast that sends enemies flying.

Blast - Life Steal
A blast that makes enemies drop extra health on death.

Telekinesis - Fire
A wave of heat surrounds the lifted NPC or object, igniting anything nearby.

Telekinesis - Ice
A cloud of cold surrounds the lifted NPC or object, freezing anything nearby.

Telekinesis - Gravity
When thrown, the thrown enemy or object spawns a black hole at the point of impact.
Thanks for the sujestions I realy apreshate them, sadly alot of what your asking is not possible atm, but im draging this project out trying to wait for the SDK or at least some more tools

Iv not worked out yet how to code up any thing apart from blasts as they are not coded like a weapon but the blast is as it uses pojectile info etc same as a normal say launcher would

I will try and look into it, atm im waiting to hear back from Volition, Knobby has not been online in like a week so im hoping he will be on over the weekend and I will be able to ask him about coding up TK and Stomp only down side I doubt till SDK is out that I will be able to make new powers such as them as for example as blasts are in weapons table it means I can use all the diffrent elements that make up all the diffrent weapons in the game and most of them tend to work as a blast, but TK and Stomp would not have many diffrent elements that I would mix and match to create new (Elements in this sence = Parts)

Can I use the files currently available for download together? If yes, which files should be overwritten with which?

The main_streaming_weapons.asm_pc files of Weapon Camos V 0.1.rar, Weapon Camos Pack 2 V 0.1.rar and Improved Weapons Beta V 0.1.rar conflict with each other. Also, most of the files of Weapon Camos Pack 2 V 0.1.rar and Improved Weapons Beta V 0.1.rar conflict with each other.
You can use any thing you want toghter aslong as they dont have the same name, but if they do then you could just unpack the cpegs and open the Spec and Defuse maps into say Gimp or PS then just copy and paste the whole texture map into say I ther was 2 camos using gold pistol then you would take one extract then swap the texture maps for say Onix pistol camo then save and repack

Also you would have to update asm files using Minimauls Stream2update this should update all your asm files in your root and make all the mods work with each other along as ther are no conflicting file names :p

Hope all this info helps if you get stuck just leave another comment and ill get back to you ASAP

Is their some way to make a disinigrator blast... it has the effects of the disinigrator rifle and when hits on impact will spread a small rang and disinigrate people

Is their some way to make a disinigrator blast... it has the effects of the disinigrator rifle and when hits on impact will spread a small rang and disinigrate people
Im not to sure if it is atm, but I will look into it but I think the effect might be attached to the special case type tho, Ill try and look into it tomorrow and update post with info, atm iv been trying to get dual weild swords working and using a unused guitar mesh as new weapon :p

Im not to sure if it is atm, but I will look into it but I think the effect might be attached to the special case type tho, Ill try and look into it tomorrow and update post with info, atm iv been trying to get dual weild swords working and using a unused guitar mesh as new weapon :p

What about that orbital gun or nuke launcher from saints row 2 from idol ninjas gentlemen of the row idk if it can be recreated or ported or what i mean i see you got a chainsaw in some of those pics on some of your posts here. Because the only time i saw a chain saw in any saints row game is sr2 so i mean i am kinda putting it out there i mean be nice to have a gun to launch people at cars and along with cars and crap like that it would be epic i am just giving a idea i am no modder just given you a idea of something you could do.

What about that orbital gun or nuke launcher from saints row 2 from idol ninjas gentlemen of the row idk if it can be recreated or ported or what i mean i see you got a chainsaw in some of those pics on some of your posts here. Because the only time i saw a chain saw in any saints row game is sr2 so i mean i am kinda putting it out there i mean be nice to have a gun to launch people at cars and along with cars and crap like that it would be epic i am just giving a idea i am no modder just given you a idea of something you could do.
There totally is a chainsaw in SR:TT.

relly i dont rember there being one if there was one i must of missed while i beat the game 10 or so times or was it a mod
No, I'm pretty sure it was in the vanilla game. After the wrestling match with Killbane, I think.

Back