New/improved Weapons & Powers (Inc. 15+ New Weapon Textures)

yes a model is made using a mesh, they are basicly the same thing :p
Huuuuuum, thanks for the information masked modifactions, oh and the psychodeliciousfuck drugs stopped but that alien in my car still bring ho´s to my hous, man that´s weird when you dont call me a gnome flores are bikes

Huuuuuum, thanks for the information masked modifactions, oh and the psychodeliciousfuck drugs stopped but that alien in my car still bring ho´s to my hous, man that´s weird when you dont call me a gnome flores are bikes
LOL wtf I didnt understand half of that, but you are one trippy MF I like it ;D

I wonder if i could code the game so where i replace an ice blast with a glitch like effect that causes the ball to be a ball that explodes and disinigrates people

I wonder if i could code the game so where i replace an ice blast with a glitch like effect that causes the ball to be a ball that explodes and disinigrates people
I dont realy understand the last part but, the first part easy ice blast is made up of a few things, but the effect is a projectile vfx I think your on about that could be swaped out quite easy and explotions are a seprate element that makes up a weapon so that could be swaped out, but disintergation is a tricky one as thats set to a special case type and if your using a blast or super power then thats already a special case type thats in use and needed

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
He means that he wish to turn the ice blast Projectile into a ball with glitched textures i think that desintegrates people

Look how big it is ;) I find it so funny the way hes holding it in between his legs, testing weapon porting while I wait to hear from Volition on a problem

Not ported textures yet just trying to sort out the bugs with porting static mesh's

281c45v.jpg

Super buggy Chainsaw, Needs alot of fixing
27x30ok.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a few suggestions for new powers, or rather, elements, if you'd like. Some of these will probably only be able to be created with the SDK, though.

Blast - Gravity
Visually, it's the same bluish non-elemental concussive blast that super-powered homies use. It levitates enemies in the same way that the gravity element for stomp does.

Blast - Lightning
A blast that electrifies its target, causing bolts to shoot out and strike nearby targets.

Blast -Rock
A high-powered blast that sends enemies flying.

Blast - Life Steal
A blast that makes enemies drop extra health on death.

Telekinesis - Fire
A wave of heat surrounds the lifted NPC or object, igniting anything nearby.

Telekinesis - Ice
A cloud of cold surrounds the lifted NPC or object, freezing anything nearby.

Telekinesis - Gravity
When thrown, the thrown enemy or object spawns a black hole at the point of impact.

Back