New Clothing for Sale - Nyteblade, Cyrus, Parachute, etc

So, I went looking for the Decker 'fit, It's not in the "Nobody Loves Me" Store for me, Do I have to ..somehow unlock it or..?
In game there is an assassination mission (given by Kinzie if i remember well) in wich you have to put on the deckers suit to kill a traitor saint: after the mission the suit is unlocked.

Can you add the protagonist's outfit from the first mission in the Gangstas in Space DLC (looks kinda like the Ultor assassing suit, but without the heels)?

Can you add the protagonist's outfit from the first mission in the Gangstas in Space DLC (looks kinda like the Ultor assassing suit, but without the heels)?

Despite having those items in vanilla, I would consider this request uncomfortably close to enabling DLC content for people who have not paid for it. Naturally, something like this is not allowed on the forum.

Sorry. I just figured since you were OK with allowing a mod to add the rayguns to friendly fire it'd be OK.

The reason is that we have multiple ways of restricting the laser guns so that they will not be accessible if you don't own the DLC. There is no way to do that with clothing like this.

I don't think that outfit is new, it's the combat gear getup, it came with the game.

Like I stated in my original reply, I understand that these are vanilla standard items, but they were still put together as a unique outfit for the Gangstas in Space DLC. It's too close for comfort for me to consider allowing them in a mod on this forum. Now, if you wanted to find a way to restrict it as an unlock for the DLC, which would require the player to own it, then that might work.

Back