New Clothing for Sale - Nyteblade, Cyrus, Parachute, etc

You do get that Nyteblade pack for free though if you preorder the season pass which contains all 3 upcoming major mission packs.

Thanks for this! :D
Is this same technique possible on the Saint's Flow mascot outfit, also what about the Genki in the scientist outfit that is randomly running around in Steelport. Can the Nyteblade outfit be colored?
I also noticed in game Cryus' outfit is called "The Bandit" can this be changed, not a big deal... Just wondering.
No, no, no. Done. =)

Good news - a little more items added. Bad news - it looks like there are no more simple "copy-this-unused-thing-and-past-into-storelist" available to use. Some duplicates left, heavily clipping dragon avatar with camera problem and dlc stuff only. Volition made me sadpanda with all this "we will make completely different models for NPC". I'll re-check list again and\or try to make morph to something maybe, but no promises.

Sorry about the cannoness outfit, I thought it was an unlock, because I first looked it up after the mission and I had the Nyte Blade DLC already.

Thanks for the extra clothing and the update :) , you could always replace the toilet, mocap suit and the blowup doll, maybe even replace the funtime genki outfit with the scientist Genki being as all the parts are selectable individually.

Thanks for the extra clothing and the update :) , you could always replace the toilet, mocap suit and the blowup doll, maybe even replace the funtime genki outfit with the scientist Genki being as all the parts are selectable individually.

Yeah, I'm sure a complete Mr. Genki outfit would be VERY well liked. And since no skin or definite gender-specific bodyshape would be recognizable under an outfit like that, it could be a complete body+head swap, and no one would know the difference.

The problem with putting on these clothing pieces via wardrobe is that you don't get the rig (skeleton / animation base / etc) that goes with it, hence the creepy fingers and whatnot.

Now, if you do it via Lua, you can give them the proper rig, sometimes even the right voice... but i haven't figured out how to trigger changes based on user feedback (the cell phone doesn't work because it's in a very separate environment), and you'd need to know what assets to load onto the character... AND it might not be possible via the method i'm talking about at all other than for Cyrus because, in his case, it's actually a head and body clothing item designed to be worn for that one mission.

Well, that makes sense, but what I was saying is to replace the Funtime outfit *the one piece non customizable version* with the Gekni scientist outfit.

The Funtime outfit is also in pieces, so people can put on all 3 pieces from there, and have the actual outfit version as the scientist version, assuming any of this is possible of course :p

Awesome! ^_^

I'm so happy to see some of these clothes implemented fully. Is it possible to have the SPD and Steelport Guard uniforms altered? They both are permanently wearing a hat and all one piece. I was wondering primarily if the hat and helmet can be made a separate piece, and if I wanted to be ridiculous, can they be separated into an upper, lower, and head piece outfit?

A couple of simple tweaks to stores itemlists, now you can buy previously unavailable items.
Nobody loves me:
- Decker's outfit (from decker assassination)
Planet saints:
- Basic parachute (Volition, Y U No make it buyable from store by default?)
- "Member of the row" t-shirt
Let's pretend:
- Nyte Blayde armor
- Radiation suit (with separate helmet)
- Head antena
- Cyber avatar morph (from decker mission)
- Cyrus armor (suffers from heavy clipping and fingers are creepy as hell for female characters, but it is better than nothing, right?)

View attachment 87

Update 1:
- added Nyte Blayde outfit
- two versions with and without censor pixelations (for nude mod purposes)
Update 2:
- more items
- tweaks to Cyrus armor (swapped name to STAG Elite, added backpack visibility)
Err how do I use this?

Back