New Clothing for Sale - Nyteblade, Cyrus, Parachute, etc

I usually just drop them in the same folder (the main one) that SR3 is installed in (something like steam/common/steamapps/saints row 3) I cant remember exactly what its called

Unlike SR2, NPCs do not wear clothing like the player does. What you are seeing is all one big mesh/texture containing the entire npc (body+clothes.) The player will never be able to wear any npc clothing unless Volition releases a special version of it (or we somehow figure out the model format and are able to mod in our own.)

Would it still be possible to look like them?

Would it still be possible to look like them?

Not yet. Turk has had some success though, so we may see a mod for npcs as clothing sometime soon.

hy i want to ask something, i saw in the "Nobody's Love Me" store an outfit....its not in the game, but maybe get hided in some files idk it is possible to unlock that....ohh and btw its not in any of dlc's.... i take some pictures of that

Hey, Saints Row Modding is nothing new to me, just this site. I was wondering where the game stores the textures for the Cyrus Armour. I tried re-texturing the actual Cyrus (as is under characters.vpp_pc) re-compiled and all fine, blah, blah, blah. But it didn't work. So I was just wondering. Thanks!

Back