More Superpower Upgrades

Well, I didn't want to waste clusters on the air dashes since I don't use them, so I encountered a small bug. When you glide, it's almost perfect flight. However, when you drop then glide again, it bounces you back up to where you originally stopped gliding, but it's not a hard stop so the speed you gain to get back up there raises you further each drop. This gets hectic as when you stop gliding and begin, it LAUNCHES you up to the ceiling quite easily. It's not game breaking by any means, just a bit of a bother. Also, sprint 4 is extremely hectic with tornado, just a heads up. The cars and civilians barely load and everything just explodes. Maybe it's because I have the gain max sprint speed faster upgrade, but for the time being I haven't bought it again after testing it. Other than that, jump 4 and glide 2 are aces.

Well, I didn't want to waste clusters on the air dashes since I don't use them, so I encountered a small bug. When you glide, it's almost perfect flight. However, when you drop then glide again, it bounces you back up to where you originally stopped gliding, but it's not a hard stop so the speed you gain to get back up there raises you further each drop. This gets hectic as when you stop gliding and begin, it LAUNCHES you up to the ceiling quite easily. It's not game breaking by any means, just a bit of a bother.

It is pretty game-breaking. If you fall far enough before you start another glide it will actually launch you out of the map and you will keep ascending infinitely. The only way to recover from this is by loading a previous save.

What's with the Dash Shield? Was the sprint button not an odd choice for the Shield to be mapped to? What if it were reassigned to another button/key, and its duration extended?

Could that be done? It would complement this mod quite well.

I uninstalled this mod temporarily while I was trying to find a mod that caused a CTD during a certain mission (it wasn't this mod). I didn't realize uninstalling this mod caused you to lose the spent clusters. I reinstalled the mod, re-bought the upgrades added by it, and now I have several vanilla upgrade left, and I have zero clusters. I'm down 110 clusters and there's no more left to collect. I did the math and buying all upgrades with this installed costs 1215 clusters. There are 1255 in the game, but having to buy the modded upgrades twice brings the total needed up to 1365. Does anyone know if I can just give myself the missing clusters, either using a different mod, or editing a file or something?

Last edited:
I uninstalled this mod temporarily while I was trying to find a mod that caused a CTD during a certain mission (it wasn't this mod). I didn't realize uninstalling this mod caused you to lose the spent clusters. I reinstalled the mod, re-bought the upgrades added by it, and now I have one vanilla upgrade left that costs 20 clusters, and I have zero. I'm down 20 clusters and there's no more left to collect. I did the math and buying all upgrades with this installed costs 1125 clusters. There are 1255 in the game, but having to buy the modded upgrades twice brings the total needed up to 1275. Does anyone know if I can just give myself 20 clusters, either using a different mod, or editing a file or something?
You can't (unless you use a trainer but I don't know any trusted ones so you'd have to do this on your own risk). You can only mess around with 'unlockables.xtbl' in this case - try to set the price to random number that doesn't equal 0 (1, for example), 'orbs_required' to 0 and the category to 'Player Abilities', then you'll be able to buy those upgrades in Abilities menu for regular cache.

Is there any way to adjust the max superjump height to be even higher? I saw I can adjust the super sprint, but I'd like to jump even higher...just cause. lol

Is there any way to adjust the max superjump height to be even higher? I saw I can adjust the super sprint, but I'd like to jump even higher...just cause. lol
I'd actually be interested in that as well. The highest jump isn't quite enough to set off the DFA Nuke and I'd love to set it off without needing a building.

I'd actually be interested in that as well. The highest jump isn't quite enough to set off the DFA Nuke and I'd love to set it off without needing a building.
...actually it is enough, you just need to hold space for a few seconds. I sometimes spam nukes this way just for fun. :confused:
Anyway, find 'Jump_Height_4' entry in 'unlockables.xtbl' and change 'Superpower_Level' value to whatever you want.

Back