More Superpower Upgrades

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by JokeJujitsu, Aug 28, 2013.

1. JokeJujitsu

JokeJujitsu Modding patch tester

This mod adds four new upgrades for superpowers. They are as follows:
    • GLIDE - DISTANCE 2: Increases the distance you can glide even further.
    • JUMP - HEIGHT 4: Jump higher than you thought possible.
    • JUMP - AIR DASH 4: Dash unlimited* times per Super Jump.
    • SPRINT - SPEED 4: You know how the last one said maximum speed? Yeah. It lied.
    See readme for install information.

EDIT: The nuke issue has been fixed. Thank you, TimeDiver! (Unfortunately, you will not get your clusters back if you already had it and saved since installing the mod, but I'm sure you can just edit the xtbl to change the number of clusters to 0 or something.)

* Actually 2,147,483,647 times.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. I just noticed something after installing. I've lost my DFA nuke entirely. The upgrade disappeared.

3. JokeJujitsu

That's strange. Next time I start the game I'll see if I have the problem. Did you actually get the upgrade? If so, do you still have it enabled?

4. hoeward

hoeward Modding patch tester

It could be the mod or the bugged patch.

5. It's not the patch. I played minutes before installing this, and had my nuke. After the install, it vanished. :/

6. JokeJujitsu

Yeah, it disappeared from my list too. No idea what could be causing it. Does the nuke still work, but it's just not in the menu?

7. Nope. Doesn't work, either.

8. Could you have perhaps reached the limit for superpower upgrades? I know other things (Guns, vehicles, etc) have a hardcoded limit, and exceeding it makes other stuff vanish.

9. Hello I made a video featuring your mod. Definitely one of my favorites so far :). Keep up the good work!!!

10. Really cool mod. Hope you can figure out what's up with the Nuke. But great work nonetheless. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice