More Superpower Upgrades

Okay, I discovered something weird. Using JokeJujitsu's unlockables table, I extracted a fresh unlockables.xtbl and edited the top level superpowers with his new values and the DFA nuke is still gone. I guess this must be the way the engine is made as I wasn't putting in any more superpowers slots, merely editing the top levels of existing ones. I was just seeing if it would work and it kind of surprised me to see the nuke gone still.

hmmm... and if u accidently re-install this mod, the superpowers are not upgraded anymore and the cache is gone... sucks badass :x

Not going to mess with this before I finish full run of SR4 first, but nonetheless, good work there, JokeJujitsu. I was really expecting over-the-top upgrades, but after seeing Cowlick's vid - those are nice, balanced upgrades where they need to be and some fun ones where they can be. Will grab this one after vanilla completion ;)

Dumb question, but how would this work in coop? Would the game allow you to play with others with this installed? Would both players be affected?

Also, if I use this mod and then later delete it, will this affect the save file in any way? Thanks.

Dumb question, but how would this work in coop? Would the game allow you to play with others with this installed? Would both players be affected?

Also, if I use this mod and then later delete it, will this affect the save file in any way? Thanks.
You'd lose the spent clusters. Other than that, it shouldn't.

Back