More Superpower Upgrades

If you ever figure out the whole DFA thing can you also add a wall runner speed upgrade?

Crazy DFA nuke settings...
Code:
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_explosion_dist_1</Name>
  <Value>50</Value>
  <Description>Distance for basic death from above explosions and where speed increases.</Description>
  <_Editor>
  <Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_explosion_dist_2</Name>
  <Value>100</Value>
  <Description>Distance for medium death from above explosions and where speed increases.</Description>
  <_Editor>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_explosion_dist_3</Name>
  <Value>150</Value>
  <Description>Distance for large death from above explosions and where speed increases.</Description>
  <_Editor>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_max_dist</Name>
  <Value>159</Value>
  <Description>meters</Description>
  <_Editor>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_min_distance</Name>
  <Value>3.0</Value>
  <Description>Minimum distance from ground that the dfa attack can be initiated</Description>
  <_Editor>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_nuke_distance</Name>
  <Value>160</Value>
  <Description>must be greater than Player_death_from_above_max_dist When the DFA is greater than this distance in meters it will cause a nuke rather than a regular explosion</Description>

Essentially... you'll pull off DFA Nuke from the height of a 3 story building and Nuke works at Max Height as well.
Heck with this setting I don't use stomp much anymore...

I just want the sprint mod ):
Open the tweak_tables.xtbl with notepad, notepad++, or any other text editor.
search for "<Name>Player_super_sprint_fov_ramp_speed</Name>" and "<Name>Player_super_sprint_max_speed</Name>"
the next line under each of those sets how fast you get to max and what your max speed is.
I set my ramp to 25 and set my max to 60... and my character really gets going at 60!!!

Last edited:
is there a way to tweak this so I can disable and remove upgrades? At the moment I have a fully upgraded Stomp which instantly kills Aliens, preventing me from completing the Ground Stomp Stun challenge. It would be awesome to quickly remove those upgrades do the challenge and then use this mod.

The stun challenge is the one where you raise them up into the air and it holds them there, and then you need to shoot them.
Fully-upgraded after Finale, that power doesn't kill the aliens.

If yours is, then you're running a mod that increased the damage.
Try removing your mods until you complete the challenge and then put them back.

is there a way to tweak this so I can disable and remove upgrades? At the moment I have a fully upgraded Stomp which instantly kills Aliens, preventing me from completing the Ground Stomp Stun challenge. It would be awesome to quickly remove those upgrades do the challenge and then use this mod.

The stun challenge is the one where you raise them up into the air and it holds them there, and then you need to shoot them.
Fully-upgraded after Finale, that power doesn't kill the aliens.

If yours is, then you're running a mod that increased the damage.
Try removing your mods until you complete the challenge and then put them back.

In other words... Set your Stomp super power to Gravity instead of the default...

Back