MOD REQUEST: Remove censor

Daal1, well yes, but that's the way that the world's ratings organisations work ;)

i always figured, if you didn't want someone to see something, then just don't draw it

barbie doll censorship, much like whats under the mosaic is my preferred form of censorship, if there's any censorship at all

the mosaic on the other hand is pointless, as its covering up literally nothing, serves to draw the eyes attention, annoys pretty much everyone, and is all around ugly

Edit: @Gandalf, i like the new texture, now my characters nips arent hanging off the side of her tits XD, i checked it against the cover your nips clothing piece, and its still a bit off, but in a much more agreeable location, good work there

kreekgod said:
i always figured, if you didn't want someone to see something, then just don't draw it

barbie doll censorship, much like whats under the mosaic is my preferred form of censorship, if there's any censorship at all

the mosaic on the other hand is pointless, as its covering up literally nothing, serves to draw the eyes attention, annoys pretty much everyone, and is all around ugly

Edit: @Gandalf, i like the new texture, now my characters nips arent hanging off the side of her tits XD, i checked it against the cover your nips clothing piece, and its still a bit off, but in a much more agreeable location, good work there
Like it ,don't like it, same thing to me bro.

Sorry to hear that Gandalf. Some people have no shame. What the heck is sr3nexus...not a elder scrolls nexus affiliate I hope.
Have not had a chance to check our your newest update. I was fighting batman and the gfwl bullcrap in it and the stuttering framerate (which actually wasnt bad for me)

wsgroves said:
Sorry to hear that Gandalf. Some people have no shame. What the heck is sr3nexus...not a elder scrolls nexus affiliate I hope.
Have not had a chance to check our your newest update. I was fighting batman and the gfwl bullcrap in it and the stuttering framerate (which actually wasnt bad for me)
I got in touch with the Admin and it's all been sorted out.He tagged the guy as a leecher,hehe.
It's a new site not affiliated with tes.
I hate GFWL and steam,mainly because i feel they're being forced on me. :evil:

Hi everyone. I see that you 're discussing about several types of file conversions, including those of the *.str2_pc files. So I have a quick "off-topic" question about the *.str2_pc packer.
If I drag some files to the *.exe, a file will be created with a *.vpp_pc extension. Do I have to rename it to a *.str2_pc file, or am I doing it completely wrong?

Yes, I guess it's a case of copy-paste error in the code when Rick added the one argument option to facilitate the drag n drop.

You should rename it to str2_pc.

Back