MOD REQUEST: Remove censor

brud said:
i think we need to go deeper -_-
after unpacking str2_pc have got cvbm_pc & gvbm_pc files
i can get png file from this data, do i need to do this or i can work with gvbm_pc directly?
i can convert png to dds, how can i copy dds data to gvbm_pc?
your answer will be very helpful for many people, thanks

upd. could you recommend tools for editing/converting/copying
Sorry i was in a hurry so i just copy pasted the description i was given.The fellow that did the hex editing is a member of GVZ.
You might send him a pm?All i did was put some bits on a texture. :p
http://www.gamevixenzone.com/gvz/member ... le&u=47453

kreekgod said:
Gandalf said:
Here's one with the proper texture included.Also from GVZ which is shutting down dec 22 btw.
EDIT:I forgot you extract to the main folder where the .exe is located.

no offence here, but the texture in that is... really not at all that great

the nips are somewhat misaligned, for reference, they should be placed where the "hide your nips" clothing covers, and its slightly off, to the sides mostly but also a little up

no pics because, A)taking a screenshot is difficult for me for some reason, and B) i dont know how you guys feel about censorship, and while i obviously dont mind a naked body, some of you might
Bro i made the skin playing around with the demo and texmod someone else took it and incorporated it into the game.I made another and I'm working on yet another but i'm taking my time.

Yeah about the nudity thing i thought i'd come back to find villagers with torches brandishing picks and shovels chasing me toward some ancient bell tower.I hate when that happens. :eek:

Anxious to see what you are able to come up with Gandalf. Im holding off with any of these mods for a bit to see. I would never run around that way but the censor bars suck lol.

wsgroves said:
Anxious to see what you are able to come up with Gandalf. Im holding off with any of these mods for a bit to see. I would never run around that way but the censor bars suck lol.
I don't run around naked ether,well sometimes topless :p , i just like creating the textures but right now i'm playing SR3 and Skyrim a lot ,doing some skinning in Skyrim too, found a cool primitive outfit that i made a bit more revealing.

@Gandalf

i look forward to your future improvements, i hope you werent offended by my words, i simply prefer brutal honesty over tact XD
anyway, for what its worth, im still useing it, till something better comes along anyway :p

kreekgod said:
@Gandalf

i look forward to your future improvements, i hope you werent offended by my words, i simply prefer brutal honesty over tact XD
anyway, for what its worth, im still useing it, till something better comes along anyway :p
No i tend to be a little grouchy sometimes but no.At GVZ they can be a lot harsher than that.hehe
Here's another but i'm still not finished yet.I want to try to give more definition to her rear view.I like doing textures but i don't like having to constantly check the results, i use texmod for that btw i know nothing about hex editing.

Admin edit: DO NOT UPLOAD CHARACTERS MADE USING THIS MOD TO SAINTSROW.COM

Attachments

• 2nd_new_update.zip
    641 KB · Views: 2,554
Volition had to add the censor bars because without them, they risk an Adult's Only rating. Very few games have ever received this rating and none of them sold well.

That's strange that players can kill innocent people with a lot of blood but not see breasts or genitals :s

Back