Mission Replay for Saints Row IV

I know he is working on the mission replay but i was saying there is no response to this mod request for a month so i was saying it must be dead or something .

I know he is working on the mission replay but i was saying there is no response to this mod request for a month so i was saying it must be dead or something .
I was saying in genral as ther was a few people asking about it on this thread and the last comment on here about the progress of Sandbox+ has changed alot so I thought id update the info :p

Except that it's not dead. I already have it working with the new exposed lua functions as part of Sandbox+ that will be coming publicly in a later patch.

Asome oh i forgot to even say i didn't know idol ninja was releasing in the sandbox+ .Logly he ether puts it in a separate mod or one of his gentlemen of steelport or what ever he is going to name the saints row 4 mod compilation. Im shocked he is putting it in a sandbox+ thing it must be idol ninja might be changing his routine of the work he does maybe that's why and oh i see idol ninja also responded lol

Back