Mission Replay for Saints Row IV

bumpin old threads ?
I guess. I was being honest. When I found out that it was up and running, it surprised me a lot. I felt that he deserved some praise for it was all. Also, I'm fairly new, and forgot to check the time stamp on the bottom of the last comment. Honest mistake, I guess.

Not to re bump this thread, but as far as I know, IdolNinja did make all of his other mods with near perfect integration, like with srtt's gentlemen of the row. If volition ripped out a bunch of code, as long as it wasn't part of the possibility to replay missions itself, does that mean you could simply re-write the code for the mod, making it allow mission replays like the dlc missions already work? If so, knowing you are extremely busy with your job, if its possible and reasonable in difficulty to write code for this purpose, I might want to try to. If you're still working on it, good luck with it, and good luck with your job, it must be pretty great to get hired because what you made was good enough to be official content.

Not to re bump this thread, but as far as I know, IdolNinja did make all of his other mods with near perfect integration, like with srtt's gentlemen of the row. If volition ripped out a bunch of code, as long as it wasn't part of the possibility to replay missions itself, does that mean you could simply re-write the code for the mod, making it allow mission replays like the dlc missions already work? If so, knowing you are extremely busy with your job, if its possible and reasonable in difficulty to write code for this purpose, I might want to try to. If you're still working on it, good luck with it, and good luck with your job, it must be pretty great to get hired because what you made was good enough to be official content.
As far as I understood they redone their mission system not allowing that like it did in SR:TT.
They already tried to make it work again but it didnt work, now we have to wait for an upcoming patch fixing that IF THERE IS ONE.

I know IdolNinja says he's got it working, but I wonder why the Volition staff said it's not probable? Don't they already have the functions to add the missions to Quest log? I also assume that they have functions to remove said quests from the log (and put it into Completed Quests log in one fell swoop, I'd think)

This is assuming they did not simply hardcode the missions. They managed to have DLC items unlocked only after certain missions pass, so at the very least the mission reward list is dynamic

Back