Mission Replay for Saints Row IV

It's really weird that this isn't already in the game somehow, because if you join a fresh player in coop, the game treats the joining player as NG+ anyway.
So what's really stopping the game from having a "load character" function outside of coop and just for sp?

...Maybe I should post this in ask volition..

The menus are all working, but it won't actually initialize the mission replays when selecting them. I actually spoke in depth with one of the Volition guys and his opinion was that replay is simply not going to be possible until a console is reinstated into the game due to the code they ripped out of the game when it was decided they weren't going to ship with it. So, not looking good.

The menus are all working, but it won't actually initialize the mission replays when selecting them. I actually spoke in depth with one of the Volition guys and his opinion was that replay is simply not going to be possible until a console is reinstated into the game due to the code they ripped out of the game when it was decided they weren't going to ship with it. So, not looking good.
I see ... well its too bad , i rly looked forward to the "Mission replay" . Being able to replay specific missions w/o doing the collectible " chores " allover again for a new save , just so you can replay a specific mission in different difficulty or just for fun , was the reason i played SRTT for year or so . So its possible for them to release it in form of a DLC ?

Back