Mission Mods/Map Mods Possible?

I was just wondering if modding a mission into the game is possible, for example a Saints Row: The Third mission imported into SR4/GOOH and if so can the entire map from SR3 be put into SR4/GOOH (after completing story of course) for example I would love to use super powers in SR3 map or (if possible) the SR2/SR1 map, someone please answer because i want to play the first mission in SR3 with super powers and zin, Thanks for reading this and have a great day :D .

I was just wondering if modding a mission into the game is possible, for example a Saints Row: The Third mission imported into SR4/GOOH and if so can the entire map from SR3 be put into SR4/GOOH (after completing story of course) for example I would love to use super powers in SR3 map or (if possible) the SR2/SR1 map, someone please answer because i want to play the first mission in SR3 with super powers and zin, Thanks for reading this and have a great day :D .
You might be able to do both of these when they release IF they release in the SDK. but i don't think porting saints row 3's missions into saints row 4 is legal.

Things like this are not possible . And likely won't be (I think) .
... Since people say it may not be possible I will be working on some mods with this mechanic, and see for myself, and if it doesn't work, i'm just going to keep trying :D

Back