Background: Using GOTR mod for Steam bought version of Saints Row 2. I have a picture of the all the mods from GoTR I am using. There are red dots next to mods that I am not using that I placed to indicate that they were used at some point. I also have a picture of SR2 from steam to prove I am not pirating. If there is anything else that I need to do to clarify or help this issue, I am more than happy to do so.

Issue: The last Ultor mission I played was "Corporate Meltdown." I looked at forums and walk throughs that said my next mission should be "Ultor Family Fun Day" after Dex skips town like a pusillanimous cretin. The mission is suppose to be at the pier, but I went there to check if it was just not showing up on the map, and it isn't spawning. I have plenty of Respect for more missions, so I am confused as to why it isn't showing up. Is there anyone else that has experienced this issue with the Ultor missions or others? I have played around on the map doing Aerial tricks et al, but it hasn't showed up after more than 30 mins of regular bs'ing in game.

Attachments

• Steam-version SR2.png
    Steam-version SR2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
  • GoTR Options Enabled.png
    GoTR Options Enabled.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • Top of Map.png
    Top of Map.png
    976.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Bottom of Map.png
    Bottom of Map.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  • SR2 Display.png
    SR2 Display.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • Last Ultor Mission.png
    Last Ultor Mission.png
    865.4 KB · Views: 88
The mission most likely must be been cut off even In GotR they swapped models for gryphon like VIP guy as Gat... Because aint no way you should completed all DLC mission in GotR since no DLC for PC version but somewhow they found the dlc files in the game but dont make it full...

GoTR also cut the cutscenes too i dont have problem with it.. if i want to play the DLC with full version i just play in consoles.

Background: Using GOTR mod for Steam bought version of Saints Row 2. I have a picture of the all the mods from GoTR I am using. There are red dots next to mods that I am not using that I placed to indicate that they were used at some point. I also have a picture of SR2 from steam to prove I am not pirating. If there is anything else that I need to do to clarify or help this issue, I am more than happy to do so.

Issue: The last Ultor mission I played was "Corporate Meltdown." I looked at forums and walk throughs that said my next mission should be "Ultor Family Fun Day" after Dex skips town like a pusillanimous cretin. The mission is suppose to be at the pier, but I went there to check if it was just not showing up on the map, and it isn't spawning. I have plenty of Respect for more missions, so I am confused as to why it isn't showing up. Is there anyone else that has experienced this issue with the Ultor missions or others? I have played around on the map doing Aerial tricks et al, but it hasn't showed up after more than 30 mins of regular bs'ing in game.
GOTR only adds 2 ultor corporate warfare missions made by Idolninja.. since he passed away, GOTR cant continue with the missions.. unless someone recreates them

Back