Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH corrupted versions of the Saints.
Somehow the VR system gets damaged & corrupted versions of the Saints appear.
Saints vs Evil Saints battle of the superpowered.

Alien zoo
And SaintsRow Zombies with superpowers, like an expansion downloadable content pack.
It could be a Marvel Zombies type thing but SaintsRow Zombies.
You play as a full on SaintsRow Zombie, male/female zombie character creation.
The superpowers would be like Gat Out Of Hell powers instead, like nero abilities.

You're entitled to your own ideas, but I disagree with all of these.... but I'd hate to be that "that guy"

I absolutely loved Tomb Raider (1996)!
I absolutely loved Tomb Raider (2013)!

What's the point of having a customizable character if you can't see it?
What's the point in making beautiful ass weapons if you can't see them up close?
I think there should be a zoo as well, which would allow for more exotic animals such as tigers and gorillas. These could be 'interactable'. Maybe able to bust the animals out so they attack nearby people, including yourself, maybe ride animals (horses/donkeys).
That's what I was thinking. If we could ride cars, then why not ride animals?

It's a shame that making the game better might be considered copying gta.:(
I was saying that so I wouldn't make myself look like a kid who thinks GTA invented open-world gameplay with animals.

Organizations need auxiliary personnel, like pilots and crewmen. It's out of place having a soldier in combat gear flying a helicopter when he should be on the ground.

Also, security guards, like in Saints Row 2. Uniformed types guard certain locations(parking lots, malls, etc.) and are the most common. Tuxedo types protect executives and other VIPs. There's also the armored vehicle drivers, who wear vests.

What's the point in making beautiful ass weapons if you can't see them up close?
Ha ha ha! You have a point. I guess I've never cared much about the weapons. I'm all about the fashion! I know -- Johnny Gat would be ashamed of me. But I could hang with Stefan! :cool:
If we could ride cars, then why not ride animals?
What about Enter The Dominatrix? You got to ride dinosaurs there!

Last edited:
Organizations need auxiliary personnel, like pilots and crewmen. It's out of place having a soldier in combat gear flying a helicopter when he should be on the ground.

Also, security guards, like in Saints Row 2. Uniformed types guard certain locations(parking lots, malls, etc.) and are the most common. Tuxedo types protect executives and other VIPs. There's also the armored vehicle drivers, who wear vests.

If we go the SR2 route for enemy law enforcement how about Sheriff deputies armed with variants of the McManus that appear alongside regular cops? Maybe bring back the FBI swat teams from SR2, and how about riot officers in SWAT, Sheriff and NG flavors armed with grenade launchers that shoot tear gas to force players out of cover and are harder to put down?

As for possible enemy gangs I would love to see Volition put that concept art for SR2, SR3, and SR4 to good use. Vigilante themed gang made up of war veterans and militia, a high-tech Ancient Egyptian themed cult, a group of communist radicals, an all female gang of assassins, a gang of insane maniacs that believe they're the successors to the Mongol Empire, an army of Saints who've gone rogue and formed their own group, the return of both STAG and Ultor as enemies etc.

Reactions: F13
I think some cool gang ideas would be:
  • Hillbilly/cowboys led by a crooked politician - one of those racist ones
  • Latino/south Americans similar to samedi - slightly cult like drug gang
  • Eastern European/Russian mafia (with olegs?) - don't care about anyone or anything
  • American new yorker/Italian mafia in competition with the Russians - like things old school with style
  • LA ghetto gang - run by rapper
  • Bikers/punks - own the highways and bars
  • Terrorist group like the prologue of iv - not liked by anyone much - (cyrus temple?)
  • Yakuza but Korean/Chinese /whatever - disciplined
  • Hacker group of teenagers similar to Anonymous that hires mercenaries to fight (they don't wear neon clothes, either) -
  • Multiple sections of the police - DEA, anti-gang, swat, fbi (not Kinzie), CIA (not sure what the cia does tbh), etc
The Saints could ally with some gangs -trade deals for unique perks or money, have more control of the city but shared... - and some could ally with each other, temporarily.
Not all those would have to be in the game, but it would be cool to see a lot of variety. Some gangs wouldn't have strict leaders and might not be involved with the story too much. I get that having less gangs makes each story of them more memorable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back