How to replace npc character mesh

Hey quick question, is there any new ways to import CCMESH_PC model files into Blender or into Maya? I am wondering because I would like try to make a my own NPC mod and I to first try to replace Johnny Gat (The superpower and/or the normal, un-super power, him lol) but since there is no longer a way of getting a 3Ds Max 2010 through 2013 thus making the 3Ds Importer obsolete. I hope to hear back from anyone soon who knows what I can do soon ;) .

Hey quick question, is there any new ways to import CCMESH_PC model files into Blender or into Maya? I am wondering because I would like try to make a my own NPC mod and I to first try to replace Johnny Gat (The superpower and/or the normal, un-super power, him lol) but since there is no longer a way of getting a 3Ds Max 2010 through 2013 thus making the 3Ds Importer obsolete. I hope to hear back from anyone soon who knows what I can do soon ;) .
I didn't test but maybe there is something for blender. https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=10987

Back