Help with GOTR

Yes I did but still did not work. Then I check the personal mods folder after I reinstalled and the mod that I had was http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/weapon-retexture-project.2005/
So I was wondering if that is the problem since gotr does nothing to fix it and it's just a model and texture mod. So for some reason after I deleted the weapon texture mod, it worked. GOTR now works but the weapon mod is broken with it. So yeah, thanks for the help.

I don't see why that mod would cause an issue, but I haven't tried it at all. You may want to post in that mod's thread and see if the author has tested it with GotR and with that particular part of the tutorial.

I don't see why that mod would cause an issue, but I haven't tried it at all. You may want to post in that mod's thread and see if the author has tested it with GotR and with that particular part of the tutorial.

Ok I ask him right now. Also I see you rebalanced the weapons in the game like the 12 gauge has a two clip now since it's a double barreled shotgun. Good job with that.

Ok I ask him right now. Also I see you rebalanced the weapons in the game like the 12 gauge has a two clip now since it's a double barreled shotgun. Good job with that.

That was actually RedRage. He did some of my favorite SR2 mods outside my own, but seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet after SRTT launched. He's also the one who made the 12 guage one-handed so you can fire it off a motorcycle like the Terminator. :)

That was actually RedRage. He did some of my favorite SR2 mods outside my own, but seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet after SRTT launched. He's also the one who made the 12 guage one-handed so you can fire it off a motorcycle like the Terminator. :)
Oh cool. Also there is this text on the game now and it's says dialog init start.

Oh cool. Also there is this text on the game now and it's says dialog init start.

Sounds like you have the Powertools OSD toggled on. You can turn it off and on with Scroll Lock.

Ok, I think I have the problem fixed in the weapon textures mod. I don't know if it's right since the modder did not respond yet. I was looking in the vpp_pc files and I found that the textures one had the mod files in there. I think that's the problem.

Ok, I think I have the problem fixed in the weapon textures mod. I don't know if it's right since the modder did not respond yet. I was looking in the vpp_pc files and I found that the textures one had the mod files in there. I think that's the problem.

That is not the problem. I don't think you really understand how SR2 modding actually works. Any file from any archive can be changed/modded and put in patch.vpp_pc. On launch, the game first loads all the standard vpp_pc archives and then loads anything from patch on top of it. If a modded file is in the patch archive it will overwrite the original in memory. That's how all SR2 mods work.

That is not the problem. I don't think you really understand how SR2 modding actually works. Any file from any archive can be changed/modded and put in patch.vpp_pc. On launch, the game first loads all the standard vpp_pc archives and then loads anything from patch on top of it. If a modded file is in the patch archive it will overwrite the original in memory. That's how all SR2 mods work.
Oh I see what you mean. Ok I get it now. I just thought textures vpp was it because on the patch vpp it did not had any of the files in the mod while the textures vpp had them. Ok... So that means still there's a problem with the retexture mod I guess. K

Back