Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

To clarify: no nude mods in the Mod Releases forum, but anything goes in the Adult Corner.

Going to be away from today ( 21 december ) to the 3 january.
So when i'm back i continue to work on the Texture pack and maybe post the HD skin if the Repack work and accept the resolution of my texture.

I have to admit, I'm also waiting for this one... that's the problem with 'modern' games. The vast bulk are multi-platform, and because of that the textures have to be ugly lo-res stuff thanks to the 360 and PS3 consoles. In turn, no one bothers to update them for any PC release because it's a lot of time to work over all your textures (as Hevron knows personally I'll bet!).. and for some reason they never bother to save the original hi-res copies before it's compressed down to fit in memory. So you get something like Skyrim which everyone oohs and ahhs about the graphics... but that's because they never bother to tweak the fog and notice yeah, it looks just like Oblivion with those ugly compressed things. So there's always someone who goes and releases a hi-res texture pack for the game, spending all that effort to do what the devs never bothered (thanks to publisher demands and ship date, and so on).

Kudos to you, man, and we're all waiting to see what Steelport *should* look like. Thankfully SR3 is already a nice looking game, but with a bit of ENB post-processing and hi-res textures and channels it'll be beautiful. :D

HNNNG
I've been waiting for graphical update mod since SR2, even though they are improved in SR3 they still don't look TOO impressive.
Will this mod be super impossible to install like some of the GTA IV ones?

Any new updates bro? I know modding can be a bit, let's say, tiresome but in the end, it's worth the struggle!

I hope that you can do posts of the files periodically. It's a pet-peeve of mine to have somebody have great mods, with huge screenshots that show the mod's ready to be released (for any game) and then they go inactive or their Hard Drive is wiped.

Back