Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

Can we have a beta download pweaaaaaaseeeeeeee!!! :]
No beta atm it's going to make sometime to make them and test one by one in game.
And i have to wait a tool for repack the city texture.
The only texture i will be able to put in download when i'm done is the player skin ( for female ) and gonna have a lot of details on it and the tattoos.
For the moment it's in progress ;)

Looks amazing. Hows the frames hit? Any at all?
It depend of your computer but like every HD Texture Pack for a game it take more memory , you dont loose much FPS so it's a good thing.

Man, I wish there was a "minimum requirements" for using the ENB series with the settings (nearly) maxed, and highest resolution textures.

I want to know exactly what I need to see the game like this, and then know what to buy! :p

Still working on it when i have free time ;) and Female skin 50% done ( original resolution is 2048x1024 and mine is 8192x4096 so the detail are there ) and bumpmap texture gonna be a pain but i'm use to it hehe.

Still working on it when i have free time ;) and Female skin 50% done ( original resolution is 2048x1024 and mine is 8192x4096 so the detail are there ) and bumpmap texture gonna be a pain but i'm use to it hehe.
Will they be nude? :] If not could we have a nude version?

Will they be nude? :] If not could we have a nude version?

It's the skin so.. going to be made from A to Z ( so yes ) and i'm not a fan of barbie skin didnt make it real just weird ( when you see all of course ).
But it depend of the rules here too and what volition allow or not.

It's the skin so.. going to be made from A to Z ( so yes ) and i'm not a fan of barbie skin didnt make it real just weird ( when you see all of course ).
But it depend of the rules here too and what volition allow or not.
well theres an adult corner where you can offer the uncensored version and as long as you don't post your characters on there character thingie with no clothes on then you is all fine!

Back