Gibbed tools

for the gibble tools i was select this apps, once the black window pops up it closes for no reason. I want to unpack asm.pc and str2.pc and what i have to do?
Um, why are you quoting a post that's completely unrelated to your question?

cause the black window closes when ever i trying to click it to get mission replay and image of design fix for patch containers.pc. i look in tutorials forums to how to use gibble tools
Like I said before you just need to run Stream2Update.exe and it will automatically edit the asm_pc file to work with both mods.

Make sure you open Stream2Update.exe and not Stream2.exe

Like I said before you just need to run Stream2Update.exe and it will automatically edit the asm_pc file to work with both mods.
I believe Stream2Update.exe does not yet support Saints Row: The Third.

If you need a similar tool for Saints Row: The Third, you can try SR3 ASM_PC files updater which claims to do something similar to Stream2Update.exe (but I haven't tested it myself).

I believe Stream2Update.exe does not yet support Saints Row: The Third.

If you need a similar tool for Saints Row: The Third, you can try SR3 ASM_PC files updater which claims to do something similar to Stream2Update.exe (but I haven't tested it myself).
Ah, well I guess he's not going to get it working if he's trying it with two of my SRIV mods.

cause the black window closes when ever i trying to click it to get mission replay and image of design fix for patch containers.pc. i look in tutorials forums to how to use gibble tools
Also Stop attempting to port my two mods Mission Replay and Image as Design Fix.

Missoin replay already exists for SR:TT : https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/mission-replay-v8.158/
and I've already tried my image as design fix on SR:TT and it doesn't work. I need to find different code.

Back