Gentlemen of the Row

Is there any way to increase the max players in co-op? I'd be estatic for such an experience because my friend and I desire to play with more friends. It'd be a blast too! We all have great machines so I am not worried about performance issues.

Is there any way to increase the max players in co-op? I'd be estatic for such an experience because my friend and I desire to play with more friends. It'd be a blast too! We all have great machines so I am not worried about performance issues.

Highly unlikely.

Increasing the max number of players in co-op would be awesome, but huge chunks of the game are coded with only a two player max in mind - we'd have to alter large portions of the actual exe and then all the mission scripts too.

Basically, it's not going to happen.

What about a custom multiplayer game type like in gta4 with free roam and car stealing + police and gangs! :)

Never going to happen. The currently multiplayer is already inherently broken due to severe timing issues with the engine.

Would the heli to boat switch work for SR2?

I was already thinking about that. The problem is that customization doesn't happen with a menu like sr3. You have to drive your vehicle to the garage trigger. I suppose I could try putting the trigger for the boat dock mechanic on land right where the heli spawns when you take it out. Usually that starts damaging the vehicle though until it starts smoking.

Anyway, probably worth a shot, but even if it did work it would be pretty inelegant. I would much rather we figure out why the customization works in a boat garage and not a heliport.

Back